Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Mr magoo

Busty food vendor on Buakhao

Mr magoo

I've noticed over the last month that this girl is appearing more & more in youtube videos, seems like she's attracting quite a following, and it's not hard to see why. 555

Her kebab stall is located outside of the Family mart shop on the corner of Buakhao & Lengkee, a business that I'm sure has seen a marked increase in it's taking's, I'm very much looking forward to paying a visit to her stall myself when I return in September.

Just wondering how many times a day that she gets asked for her Line ID ?!!

Enjoy the video...

Mr magoo.

288c47ba5a18fb56a65097ab1301988e.jpg

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Jous

She is on TF but she changes a lot of ID. If i see her profile again i’ll post it here.

Great body btw.

:Dance1:

Jous

Found her. TF profile Kannie17

Mr magoo
Found her. TF profile Kannie17

Hi Jous,
Could you please post her TF link ?
Thanks.

Mr magoo.

gdogg
2 minutes ago, Mr magoo said:

Hi Jous,
Could you please post her TF link ?
Thanks.

Mr magoo.

https://www.thaifriendly.com/kannie17

Mr magoo

Thanks for that, went straight to TFMI, but no listing as yet :( :( :(

raviinc

I like her tits!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Markqprfc

Great news saw here the the other day on video,looks like she has a new sponsor if she was,all women that is,555

Patts Luver
1 hour ago, Mr magoo said:

I've noticed over the last month that this girl is appearing more & more in youtube videos, seems like she's attracting quite a following, and it's not hard to see why. 555

Her kebab stall is located outside of the Family mart shop on the corner of Buakhao & Lengkee, a business that I'm sure has seen a marked increase in it's taking's, I'm very much looking forward to paying a visit to her stall myself when I return in September.

Just wondering how many times a day that she gets asked for her Line ID ?!!

Enjoy the video...

Mr magoo.

Thanks for bringing this beauty into our ives. It seems it'll be some kebabs for me on my upcoming trip..

elvis2002

seen her many times, some days she shows off the goods. Sometimes there is an old lady with her, could be her mother. I think she is well used to guys hounding her.

The kebab isn't great btw, 6/10.

per anum

Looks like a well equipped lady boy.......might end up with her kebab rammed up your poop shoot!

Chuck in Bangkok
8 hours ago, Mr magoo said:

Yummy.

Food looks good too.

smoakpark
6 hours ago, elvis2002 said:

seen her many times, some days she shows off the goods. Sometimes there is an old lady with her, could be her mother. I think she is well used to guys hounding her.

The kebab isn't great btw, 6/10.

Thailand has so much delicious food, but their version of kebab is fucking awful. Last time I bought one, the fucking lady put ketchup on it (WS not this babe). I took one bite and threw it in the garbage bin disgusted.

CamelToe

Well if she is Kannie17 ,I just contacted her and she does ST for 1500 baht and is coming over to see me tomorrow

camhole
1 hour ago, smoakpark said:

Thailand has so much delicious food, but their version of kebab is fucking awful. Last time I bought one, the fucking lady put ketchup on it (WS not this babe). I took one bite and threw it in the garbage bin disgusted.

Ketchup!?! Da fuck is that about.

I usually love the donar kebabs while over there. Best I had was in Phuket. 

Ranovertheborder

That's very likely to be a geezer bird, I'm sure one of the guys on here will end up with more than the kebab meat stuffing them 

smoakpark
20 minutes ago, camhole said:

Ketchup!?! Da fuck is that about.

I usually love the donar kebabs while over there. Best I had was in Phuket. 

I've had good ones in patts in the past - but made by Turkish dudes. Last few trips I only saw Thais making them and now I avoid them. The Thai Kebab carts/stands have really exploded in number. I love Thai food, but Thai's versions of farang food really miss the mark imo.

Bernie Num Nums
2 hours ago, Chuck in Bangkok said:

Yummy.

Food looks good too.

I was sitting in there eating a burger and p̶e̶r̶v̶i̶n̶g̶  admiring this young lass when Sharky bowled in for a plate of pasta. He obviously knew her and chatted to her whilst he slurped down his spaghetti. 

image.png.26c150c1000438b8a664c0743cd83ae2.png

CamelToe
39 minutes ago, Ranovertheborder said:

That's very likely to be a geezer bird, I'm sure one of the guys on here will end up with more than the kebab meat stuffing them 

Why would you say shes a LB?

Jous
2 hours ago, CamelToe said:

Well if she is Kannie17 ,I just contacted her and she does ST for 1500 baht and is coming over to see me tomorrow

Delivery food? :Laugh1:

Chuck in Bangkok
1 hour ago, Ranovertheborder said:

Even before reading her TF profile, my gaydar said 95% sure she is a she.

dean2926

See her every day I walk past and she's certainly a good looker.

My ladyboy radar is excellent and I'd say she's 100% female.

PA member Cameltoe says he's banging her today so we will know soon enough.

spacemonkey
4 hours ago, smoakpark said:

Usually they ask what you want on it. I find the chicken doners in Pattaya practically the same as what we have here in the UK, only some additional toppings sometimes with the Thai version. Not had a bad one yet, of dozens.

Can't say I've tried a North American kebab, so I guess they're quite different. Ketchup is fucking sacrilegious, though; not had that one pulled on me before.

spacemonkey
3 hours ago, smoakpark said:

I've had good ones in patts in the past - but made by Turkish dudes. Last few trips I only saw Thais making them and now I avoid them. The Thai Kebab carts/stands have really exploded in number. I love Thai food, but Thai's versions of farang food really miss the mark imo.

Try the Turkish dude opposite Scooter's on Buakhao. I find his kebabs no different from the Thai ones nearby.

raviinc

She’s a lady, not a lady boy, I closely examined her fingers and they look feminine. Lady boys can grow tits and ass but unfortunately the the limbs can’t be altered through drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk