Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Police meet with local entertainment owners after raids, lay out rules and guidelines

The Pattaya News

Pattaya- Yesterday afternoon, July 5th, 2019, Pattaya City Police officials and leadership requested local entertainment and nightlife managers and owners to come to the Pattaya Police Station to lay out guidelines and rules that the police state will be enforced citywide. This follows well-publicized raids on the Coming Bar and the Windmill Gogo for alleged […]

The post Pattaya Police meet with local entertainment owners after raids, lay out rules and guidelines appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

OK guys no problems with licking or hands on, no mention of those two activities being banned or policed in future, lets all breath a sigh of relief

1. Strictly no customers under the age of twenty in a venue that sells alcohol.
  2. Follow your license closing times to the letter. Staying open past your licensed closing time, which differs depending on the type of business and area it is located, will result in legal enforcement.
  3. No staff under the age of twenty may work in a venue that sells liquor.
  4. Drugs and Drug usage will not be tolerated.
  5. Weapons will not be tolerated.
  6. Violence, in general, will not be tolerated. Security, management, and bouncers are not to resolve situations themselves if a patron resorts to violence, police must be called.

3 hours ago, dingbat22 said:

OK guys no problems with licking or hands on, no mention of those two activities being banned or policed in future, lets all breath a sigh of relief

1. Strictly no customers under the age of twenty in a venue that sells alcohol.
  2. No staff under the age of twenty may work in a venue that sells liquor

No customers under 20...no big deal.  NO staff under 20 is an issue for lots of bars, since this means no 18 or 19 year old bar girls, plenty of bars have girls in the 18 and 19 age range on Walking Street.

14 minutes ago, Roadglide said:

No customers under 20...no big deal.  NO staff under 20 is an issue for lots of bars, since this means no 18 or 19 year old bar girls, plenty of bars have girls in the 18 and 19 age range on Walking Street.

I think no customers under the age of 20 might be a bigger headache. There are probably more than you think. And what a bar can do? Ask customers for id?

8 minutes ago, eXplosief said:

I think no customers under the age of 20 might be a bigger headache. There are probably more than you think. And what a bar can do? Ask customers for id?

But this is nothing new.

13 minutes ago, Taa_Saparot said:

But this is nothing new.

I know. Only reacted to roadglide's post.

Although if it would really be enforced for a long period it would be new.

29 minutes ago, eXplosief said:

They could if they wanted too.

Here in OZ in most places you have to produce a drivers licence and have your photo taken. 

They have a software program that links all the bars and any known trouble makers are rejected at the door.

Is the "legal" drinking age in Thailand 20? Must be from the sounds of it.

3 minutes ago, paulalbert1980 said:

Is the "legal" drinking age in Thailand 20? Must be from the sounds of it.

Yes, at least in bars.

Just now, eXplosief said:

Yes, at least in bars.

If thats the case it makes sense to not allow girls or customers under 20, enforcing it is another matter all together. Bars still hands on with fun options on site or taken back to ones room still being tolerated is a good thing.

On 06/07/2019 at 11:45, dingbat22 said:

Violence, in general, will not be tolerated. Security, management, and bouncers are not to resolve situations themselves if a patron resorts to violence, police must be called.

Video: Pattaya bouncers use ‘EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE’ against Chinese tourists

The clip, filmed outside the classy Galaxy Erotic Club revealed a group of Thai men using what netizens criticised as ‘excessive force.’

Others regard it as a mob attack.

Police managed to calm the situation down but the Thai men were asked only to apologise to their victims for the beating.

The new Pattaya police chief Pol Col Prawit Chorseng, on the SAME DAY as promising to Lay the Law Down in Pattaya, simply brought the men in to say they were very sorry.

The Chinese victims- Su Wee Da, 22, and Loo Dong, 20 – were fined 500 baht for being drunk and disorderly.
At the same time the four thugs were handed a slap on the wrist with 500 baht fines for assault and then sent on their way.

Thailand has recently been hemorrhaging Chinese visitors and condo buyers, their main source of tourism income, for exactly this sort of behavior.

Everyday somebody is on the receiving end of robbery or mob violence and these incidents are quickly shared throughout China on their powerful social media network.

how about the 18-19 yo girls who need to earn money? maybe beach road is looking up. I'm seeing a 19yo gogo girl currently, no mention of her losing her job

4 hours ago, Taa_Saparot said:

What I see in the video is that yes, the bouncers should have done with less force. But I have seen a lot worse. 

On the other hand the Chinese guys threw the first punch and didn't know when to stop. 

IMH for other nationalities there would have been no escuses and probably no fine for the bouncers but they are Chinese.

5 hours ago, Taa_Saparot said:

Good old fashioned street entertainment, if nothing else..........

3 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

how about the 18-19 yo girls who need to earn money? maybe beach road is looking up. I'm seeing a 19yo gogo girl currently, no mention of her losing her job

Maybe a "coffee" shop on Soi 6 with a lot of waitresses

Maybe a "coffee" shop on soi 6 with a lot of waitresses
Great idea and no underwear, I'd go there

The “no girls under 20” would be consistent with the alleged crackdown at hotels on not allowing 18 and 19 year old “guests” to go up to rooms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man the Chinese guys just cant seem to get the hint that maybe it would be a good time to just leave...

21 minutes ago, fforest said:

Man the Chinese guys just cant seem to get the hint that maybe it would be a good time to just leave...

Alcohol in the wrong stomach....lethal.

59 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

The “no girls under 20” would be consistent with the alleged crackdown at hotels on not allowing 18 and 19 year old “guests” to go up to rooms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIM hotel says joiners have to be at least 21.

I note that absolutely nothing was said about full 100% nudity. Take that as a cue, gogo bar owners.  If you want more customers, tell your girls to get naked...like Windmill

(I've got absolutely no problem with those 6 items listed)

Archived