Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

Dave Hedgehog

Windmill raided?

Dave Hedgehog

What's happening down at the Windmill? News coming in of a raid.

Fart sniffer

Probably shouldn't talk about that mate.  Could be libellous and is certainly against the rules 

Evilfriar
36 minutes ago, Fart sniffer said:

Probably shouldn't talk about that mate.  Could be libellous and is certainly against the rules 

Not sure that's right mate, but will stand to be corrected 5555

Cheers

Fart sniffer
Just now, Evilfriar said:

Not sure that's right mate, but will stand to be corrected 5555

Cheers

Just last week there was a raid with similar findings on soi 6. Thread was closed I'm sure.

plahgat

Pattaya Police and Tourist Police announced they have allegedly discovered evidence of human trafficking, prostitution and an underage staff member at the Windmill GoGo on Soi Diamond off of Walking Street during an inspection early this morning, July 5th, 2019.

Pattaya Police stated they will be having a press conference and discuss all the details to the public tomorrow, July 6th, 2019.

eXplosief
Posted (edited)

Nvm.

Edited by eXplosief

Roadglide

I wonder how this will effect the sister bar that just moved...

Did they get new owners?

4stgump
Posted (edited)

i just wondering how long have windmill in soi diamond excisted. Someone mentioned there is a sister windmill, where in Pattaya is that one relocated. Are there other Gogo bars which windmill has ownership of

Edited by 4stgump

Tarpon
7 minutes ago, 4stgump said:

i just wondering how long have windmill in soi diamond excisted. Someone mentioned there is a sister windmill, where in Pattaya is that one relocated. Are there other Gogo bars which windmill has ownership of

Just opposite. 

bangna
8 minutes ago, Tarpon said:

Just opposite. 

That could prove to be very fortunate

theoneandonlytony
1 hour ago, Roadglide said:

I wonder how this will effect the sister bar that just moved...

Did they get new owners?

I sure hope its the older sister  555

bukone
1 hour ago, theoneandonlytony said:

I sure hope its the older sister  555

And not brothers 

Jebb

Gentlemen, letting this thread go for now but be careful about adhering to Rule #19.

19. No posting of pictures or references of a sexual nature with anyone under the age of 18 years is permitted. No exceptions. Revealing the identity or place of employment of any individual under the age of 18 is strictly prohibited.

Jous

I hope everything is ok in Windmill. I really enjoy a couple of visits each trip and it’s my favorite place to go when i have a newbie trip mate. 

:Dance1:

asmodeus

In the pattaya "media" now...

Screenshot_20190706-000004.png

Fart sniffer

@asmodeus

Isn't this the proverbial storm in a teacup?  Everyone knows what's going on.  Low season, maybe certain sums of money have not been paid to certain stakeholders...

I'm a relative newcomer to pattaya.. my understanding is that many girls could be referred to as 'trafficked' depending on the definition and these rules are at best arbitrarily enforced. 

Many bars are at least half full of girls from Laos or Cambodia that shouldn't really be there. Same with the discos, but those are not breaking any labour laws as I understand.

Please mods if my post is contrary to the rules of the forum remove it.

That's my experience though.  Lots of bars that I won't name for libel reasons are full of girls that shouldn't be working in Thailand.

ricktoronto
34 minutes ago, asmodeus said:

Screenshot_20190706-000004.png

Generous rack on the mystery lady in the middle.

Soi7
4 hours ago, 4stgump said:

They were there before Secrets opened in Sept 2006 so 13+ years anyway

Roadglide
41 minutes ago, Fart sniffer said:

@asmodeus

I'm a relative newcomer to pattaya.. my understanding is that many girls could be referred to as 'trafficked' depending on the definition and these rules are at best arbitrarily enforced. 

That term “trafficked” is an American NGO invention, it is designed to take place of the world prostitution, since prostitution was mentioned in the American bible and we can’t have the association now. 

I would not be surprised if the American religious NGO’s are not behind this, they have had a huge success in shutting down bars in AC and Subic. 

Fart sniffer
6 minutes ago, Roadglide said:

That term “trafficked” is an American NGO invention, it is designed to take place of the world prostitution, since prostitution was mentioned in the American bible and we can’t have the association now. 

Yes, that's what I gather.  Depending upon how its interpreted.  It's a strange one.  Trafficked sounds exploitative, I suppose that's the intention. 

As I understand the market, most of the supposed 'victims' traffic themselves.  Fine line between trafficking and economic migration.  Or maybe not.

Cerberus

The main term here is: They have allegedly discovered evidence of human trafficking.  Till that is clarified any printed assumptions here or elsewhere could be counter productive for the club concerned.

Fart sniffer
11 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

They have allegedly discovered evidence of human trafficking

Yeah that's the main thing.  Until they've been proven to have actually done anything wrong it's highly dubious or indeed libellous to speak of any allegations.  Lots of businesses use loopholes.  That's how things work in pattaya or thailand in general.

I'm quite sure as the owner of the heavens inn you understand these practices better than most.

Explorer8939

A sad day...

KentuckyWildcat

If the raid was on the morning of July 5 (early Friday morning...and this was posted to Facebook yesterday), one big question I have is: Were they open last night? Friday night? Anyone walk by or visit last night?

KentuckyWildcat

A couple of brief but interesting comments about the situation from the owner, David Hamilton, below the facebook posting made by Pattaya News which I won't repeat here. You can check yourselves if curious.