Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking to invest

James84

Just some fantasies. What about a girly agency. Should work the same as i.e. Manpower.

Options:

1) Provide assistance to first time girls (new arrivals) in Pattaya. Provide them (for a fee) with a temporary bed and breakfast and provide them (for a fee) with a job in a bar or gogo.

2) Bar and gogo owners wanting to have new / additional staff can contact you and you provide them (for a fee) with required ‘girlpower’.

3) Ladies who want to change bar / gogo contact you and you provide them (for a fee) with a new employer.

4) Take over (for a fee) staff from bars / gogo’s with a temporarily too big establishment and (for a fee) accommodate them elsewhere (see also point 2).

5) Also include a dating site / agency for marriage (to fill up the quiet hours).

Must be clear that you must have a great network, excellent managerial skills and know the Thai law.

By the way these ideas are for free !

Edited by Halfaboy

Just some fantasies. What about a girly agency. Should work the same as i.e. Manpower.

Options:

1) Provide assistance to first time girls (new arrivals) in Pattaya. Provide them (for a fee) with a temporary bed and breakfast and provide them (for a fee) with a job in a bar or gogo.

2) Bar and gogo owners wanting to have new / additional staff can contact you and you provide them (for a fee) with required ‘girlpower’.

3) Ladies who want to change bar / gogo contact you and you provide them (for a fee) with a new employer.

4) Take over (for a fee) staff from bars / gogo’s with a temporarily too big establishment and (for a fee) accommodate them elsewhere (see also point 2).

5) Also include a dating site / agency for marriage (to fill up the quiet hours).

Must be clear that you must have a great network, excellent managerial skills and know the Thai law.

By the way these ideas are for free !

before it even got open prepare for broken bones. buildings set on fire etc. If you think that is tongue in cheek give it a go ....but wear a hard hat

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you would get all the girls details and do a lot of leg work and find them a job and they wouldnt turn up......

Personally if you think you can just come to Pattaya and step into a good business just by offering to invest you may come right unstuck, maybe try to stay here a few months, geta feel for good/bad ideas and get to know people and do lots of homework and go from there, as for a bar, they will be buy one get one free in a few months......

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

before it even got open prepare for broken bones. buildings set on fire etc. If you think that is tongue in cheek give it a go ....but wear a hard hat

In that way it would become a real spectacular enterprise. You could even make more money to inform on forehand the Pattaya Mail. Pattaya People, Pattaone news, Pattayadailynews, PattayaToday and evt Bankok Post so they can cover (for a fee of course) the news first hand.

:P:GoldenSmile1:

My offer is still on the table. But I can't wait forever dude. So, to move things along I am willing to throw in a George Foreman grill and a set of steak Knives! :GoldenSmile1:

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

I contacted you on numerous occasions mark & you said you would call round again and again and you never did..................

I contacted you but you never got back to me same same.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

This could also be interesting as a special subsidiary for the agency. People who want to come in contact with each other leave messages (for a fee) at the agency to be picked up (for a fee) by the other parties.

So, you see with minimal investment enormous results can be achieved.

BSJ you will have to give me a bit more information if you want someone to invest, and yes i am still looking

I contacted you but you never got back to me same same.

You Did, what was that about ????

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Hi James, at the moment I've been talking with a couple of people. Looking at finding a partner for an Aussie based franchise. Want a partner so I can buzz off for a a month here and a month there. Same same for partner. Lots of good franchises out there worth considering. Less hassles running a business here.

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

james84.

i to am looking to make the transition from doomsville uk to thailand and need an income.

i have been in thailamd now for 5 weeks and have explored every possible soy there is.in patts

you can buy a BAR anywhere in pattaya now for peanuts, and that is for a reason.

i was at one the other night all beers 35 baht. thats only 10 baht more than the 7-11. how he makes money is beyond me.

there are a handfull of beer bars that are constantly busy and thats down to location and fit totty.

but the one big problem is :-

YOU HAVE TO EMPLOY A THAI LADY TO RUN IT FOR YOU. LOL

I would addvise you explore other avenues.

Good luck

• 2 months later...
I am currently living in England and have visited Pattaya about 7 times now over the last 3 year usually spending a couple of months at a time. I am just posting to see if anyone has any business opptunities availble, investing in a bar/guesthouse etc. I would like to eventually move to Pattaya and i will be over again in a couple of months. If you have heard to have anything like what i have been talking about please let me know. Many thanks

James

My name Is Andrew I have been in Thailand for a year now and have found a rock solid investment in completed realestate here which has a proven yearly income of 3,000,000 baht in profit. The cost to pruchase price is well below , and up for a real bargin right now. I have time to set up a meeting if you are interested in looking at it . Let me know.

email me at [email protected]

James

My name Is Andrew I have been in Thailand for a year now and have found a rock solid investment in completed realestate here which has a proven yearly income of 3,000,000 baht in profit. The cost to pruchase price is well below , and up for a real bargin right now. I have time to set up a meeting if you are interested in looking at it . Let me know.

email me at [email protected]

Hi James,

My business is on the market! Don't worry about work permits etc. If you legally own a Thai rgistered business, VAT etc, no problems.

Financials available to genuine enquiries

www.247servicedapartmentspattaya.com

Be bold, be bright and more importantly be happy!