stubby

Honda pcx150 tyres

stubby

Looking at a new set of dunlops anyone have better recommendations?

JAI DEE MAK
5 hours ago, stubby said:

No. however check the date on them or any other tires for that matter.

I seen a deal on  ( New ) tires for my 4x4 buy 3 get one free and guess what I found on inspecting them ?.

Yep 4 years old already.

JDM 

Lok Jit

Most just go to Honda for a new set..Price not much different from other shops

stubby
16 hours ago, Lok Jit said:

Yes but i wondered if other brands eg michelin may have better grip.

onehunglo
On July 5, 2562 BE at 11:39, stubby said:

perelli

GARYZX6R

Michelin  City grips are the best tyres for a PCX . Can get one size up too . Dont bother with the Dunlops long lasting but not as good grip wise.

Horizon

I dont really know about PCX because i dont really like the big... wide on top easy to slide in the rain... but im riding big bike since 10 years in thailand and also have a couple small bikes. i used to get the best tyres for my bikes  (most expensive ones) but i learned it over the time that doesnt do it for thailand. dunlops, pirellis... all i get now are much cheaper tyres from indian brands. India have really good tyres and almost the same clima as here so they last the longest and grip the best and you gonna safe a lot money to be honest. is not that expensive so just give it a try and go with a asian brand ;)

Scuba+
Which Honda?

Scuba+
I dont really know about PCX because i dont really like the big... wide on top easy to slide in the rain... but im riding big bike since 10 years in thailand and also have a couple small bikes. i used to get the best tyres for my bikes  (most expensive ones) but i learned it over the time that doesnt do it for thailand. dunlops, pirellis... all i get now are much cheaper tyres from indian brands. India have really good tyres and almost the same clima as here so they last the longest and grip the best and you gonna safe a lot money to be honest. is not that expensive so just give it a try and go with a asian brand ;)
which Indian brands are good?

ingo67

Go to Imoto on Sukumvit Rd, just on the traffic lights for the 3240. They are on FB. Have a great choice of premium tyres, great service, speak English. Tel 0954078059

GARYZX6R
On 14/07/2019 at 05:05, Scuba+ said:
On 13/07/2019 at 22:53, Horizon said:

which Indian brands are good?

None..