Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Windmill Club

Daveo

And you sir sound like a wanker, and that's no maybe. Why don't you just stick to the damn topic instead of trying to piss new posters off.

I've never read this god damn forum in my whole fcuking life.

sorry to dissapoint you mate but i am not going to get into an arguement with you

and lower my standards to yours

and if you read the other topics or threads on this place

then i think that you may change your mind and in this case if you read the postsproperly you would see

i agreed with the owner on this occasion

so get the be out of your bonnet

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• partyhard

• loneranger

• Jameson

• dh59

You just can't leave it alone, can you?

You're not "hinting", you're shouting it out aloud.

If I was the owner, I would have been in here a lot sooner. There was over a month since the last reply before I responded.

Steady on. Wasn't trying to start a rukus here. I just found it strange since you joined you were a member for an hour before hitting this thread and haven't left it since.. You need to bring it down a notch my good sir. No reason to get hostile.

And to the rest.. I mean wow. :rolleyes:

Edited by Jameson

msg-16802-1244750478.jpg

How to resize your Photo's

I live my life like I type. Fast and with a lot of mistakes. ©

Shoot me an Email

for me Windmill is the best gogo to make party , every time i visit patty i have to visit Windmill ... ist just a great place with great girls to have fun with !

This Time i Travel with a friend his origin is Thai but he dont speak it ,hope there will be no troubel :rolleyes:

Man...places sexual intercourse far & away above all other joys...he will risk life, reputation, everything...to make good that opportunity and ride it to the overwhelming climax." - Mark Twain

for me windmill is the best gogo to make party , every time i visit patty i have to visit windmill ... ist just a great place with great girls to have fun with !

This Time i Travel with a friend his origin is Thai but he dont speak it ,hope there will be no troubel :Whistle:

good luck to you and your friend hope you have a good time

:rolleyes:

:Whistle:

I think we should hold an Addicts meeting at Windmill and squash these "rumors"

Eat. Down. South.

I've been there a couple of times, last time in February...no problem with lady drinks or overcharges....always was crowded.not too surprised at the posts though, the show is about the most intense of any club and the place is a likely target in any image makeover for Pattaya that I expect will come,....I've met Dave from Canterbury tales...I like him and found him to be a very low key straight forward guy....if he is giving a warning about someplace I take it seriously.....I know very few of the BMs here so it's a little hard to judge where some are coming from...Thanks Dave for the info I will keep it in mind.....next trip I'll stop by for breakfast and a good read...Cheers....

i was in a couple of times when visiting and found it normally busy

but the atmosphere was,nt great and did leave after an hour or so

and was going to go for another look to see if it was any better

but after all the bad threads i think i will give it a miss

as for an addicts meeting there sorry i will not be there

do not want to put money in their pockets if its as bad as people have been saying

as you are only drumming business up for them

whats in it for you ?

well does sound a bit fishy imo

sorry if i have offended you but did not mean to

as i know from reports your a spot on guy

yes i agree with the losing face arguement and the other post above

and believe the windmill were correct on this occasion

my post was not aimed at the Windmill,but all establishments which cater for farang (entertainment) imo

my post was not aimed at the windmill,but all establishments which cater for farang (entertainment) imo

and so would any other astablishment be correct then its only common sense to most people

Steady on. Wasn't trying to start a rukus here. I just found it strange since you joined you were a member for an hour before hitting this thread and haven't left it since.. You need to bring it down a notch my good sir. No reason to get hostile.

And to the rest.. I mean wow. :GrinNod1:

I didn't write a one line reply, I took some time to cover all subjects which were discussed in that (old) thread to date in a lengthy post. Obviously I'd be interested in reading responses to my post.

Generally if I make a reply of some significance on any thread on any board, I'll go back to address any replies made to me in that thread. Such is the case with the Windmill thread. I had email reply notification set up, so whenever I was sent an email notification I'd go back to the thread to read it and respond if necessary.

Anyone who regularly posts on internet forums normally does this. There was nothing unusual about my posting in only one thread on my first day.

Now that I've got that out of the way....

Just got back from Windmill after another great night there.

after a little bit of thought i have change my mind and do think it would be a great idea

as i always do say no matter who or what it is

they deserve a second chance to clear their name if it is not deserved

then and only then can people put them down

only hope i can be in town for it

if not i will go and have a look for myself

to see if it deserves the kicking it has been getting from some of the guys ( yes that includes me okay )

I didn't write a one line reply, I took some time to cover all subjects which were discussed in that (old) thread to date in a lengthy post. Obviously I'd be interested in reading responses to my post.

Generally if I make a reply of some significance on any thread on any board, I'll go back to address any replies made to me in that thread. Such is the case with the Windmill thread. I had email reply notification set up, so whenever I was sent an email notification I'd go back to the thread to read it and respond if necessary.

Anyone who regularly posts on internet forums normally does this. There was nothing unusual about my posting in only one thread on my first day.

Now that I've got that out of the way....

Just got back from Windmill after another great night there.

glad to see you have cooled down a bit

just remember no one s having a go at you as it is only their opinion

and nice to see you enjoyed yourself in the Windmill

was it busy with this time of the year and the problems with people staying away from the los

because of lack of cash

Considering that the bottom has dropped out of the low season I would say they are still doing ok. At 1:30 am the perimeter seats were all full, and going by the number of girls that late in the evening quite a few girls had been barfined earlier on.

I read in local news that tourist arrivals in Thailand for the last month (up to mid-June) had gone from 165,000 last year to only 27,000 this year. A friend arrived a few days ago and he'd never seen the airport (Suvarnabhumi) so quiet.

I thought Windmill was fantastic when I and my mates had a great time last summer., Only three times I went... The girls are very open and having a good fun.. I'm looking forward to visit there next month, Windmill is one of my visit lists which included a Happy and New dolls.... Dont like a quiet boring Agogo like Kitten club...

and so would any other astablishment be correct then its only common sense to most people

there is always exceptions to rules ,common sense should prevail ,however if in my country if i was refused entry because of nationality or being local i would be aggreived

Maybe it's the psycho husband or boyfriend of the girl you've got your tongue in and he's packing heat. lol

there is always exceptions to rules ,common sense should prevail ,however if in my country if i was refused entry because of nationality or being local i would be aggreived

Sure, most people would be very upset back in their home country, but you have to accept that this is Thailand and they can ge away with such policies. If businesses can get away with discriminating on the basis of nationality and race, they will, even in your home country. In Pattaya there are clubs for Japanese only, hotels which will refuse Arabs and other hotels which will refuse Indians. There are surely many more I'm not aware of.

....but thank fuck they don't allow Thais into Windmill. In this case discrimination is working for us.

Had the best night ever at Windmill. Total bill tab was 3045 baht for drinks. It was worth every penny.

If you can get into the swing of things and overcome that initial shyness, you won't find a better night anywhere.

Bar fine 1000 baht,,WTF is going on there,Never been in that bar and looks like I will never go in there, I'm a favorite of the Freelancers

babydollsaddict.gif

• 4 months later...

The Windmill is in my top 2 favorite bars in all of Pattaya.

The girls are having fun, which means I'm having fun.

I have paid the 1000 baht bar fine before midnight, the girl in question was a service girl. I didn't question why the bar fine was more than usual, and I assumed it was because if she wasn't running around serving drinks, it was more taxing on the bar.

I have met both Bill and Dave on numerous occasions. I have always been treated with respect and left a very satisfied customer.

Every time I walk into this establishment it's full of customers, so clearly they are doing something right.

If I where to look at owning a gogo bar, I would certainly take what I could from the business model these gentleman have in place.

You go fuck all girl come back fuck me na!?!?

I've never been to Windmill, but have heard only good things about it.

It's on my list :)

I have paid the 1000 baht bar fine before midnight, the girl in question was a service girl. I didn't question why the bar fine was more than usual, and I assumed it was because if she wasn't running around serving drinks, it was more taxing on the bar.

What price do the girls look for for LT?

Life's too short!

The Windmill is in my top 2 favorite bars in all of Pattaya.

The girls are having fun, which means I'm having fun.

I would go along with that also. I have visited it a few times and thought it a fun place to go.As said previously, plenty of nudity and laughter. What more could you want (other than a cheaper BF)

Dave

just curious guys, if its not the cop thing, what other reason would a club have to refuse a Thai guy entry? Baht is baht right?

No reason at all. It's the cop thing, period.

MONKEYWATCH - The Truth Is In There

No reason at all. It's the cop thing, period.

Have to disagree sir.

Since Alex's post (getting on for a year ago) which you quote, there have been quite a lot of others on the subject and the consensus is that a Thai man presence seriously inhibits the action and increases the likelihood of problems in the bar.

The example I'll use is the Rocket AGoGo on a w/e night when they have the Thai folk in who pay an entrance fee to watch the show. There is a girl there whom I have ST'd many times over the past 10 months and she came and sat with me for a drink. She had been on stage a moment before waving her pussy in my face, but when I put my hands on her it was a complete shut down. When I asked her why, the answer was simply "Thai man see".

That says it all IMO. A Thai man presence in a GoGo inhibits the girls - and some farang BTW, including myself. I don't want to see a Thai guy looking at me as tho' I'm groping his wife/GF/sister/daughter (hopefully not his mother). It is bad for farang business and it's not just farang owned GoGo bars that recognise it. Even some of the outside bars don't want to serve Thai men. The Thai owner of Meeting Point told me she had a 2 drink and out rule for Thai men as she had had too much trouble from them in the past and "farang no like".

Personally, I also prefer the GoGo's which keep the Thai guy doormen/bouncers where they belong - on the door (outside). There is a GoGo I like, which I won't name again, where they routinely come inside in a very high profile way, ordering the girls about, chatting them up, groping and tweeking nipples. It's a complete put off for me.

Yeh OK, so the police thing is an issue, but that's not it period.

Edit:- Sorry, I forgot to say, I like the Windmill a lot and go there often. I've been caught buying a drink for a lady 10 seconds before she "go dance now", but that's not difficult to suss. The girls are no pushier for drinks or tips than anywhere else. It's up2u how much you spend and how much fun you want.

Edited by The Artful Codger

I like the idea of keeping the local guys out as well.Wish they would apply this principle in the Latin American destinations. The bars would be better and you would have substantially less BS. There are always written and unwritten rules as well.For example, take international tourist destination, Las Vegas. When those of you visiting go to a nightclub, strip club or whatnot, you pay a cover charge.Sometimes quite a bit.But as a long time local, I NEVER pay any sort of charge.My local identification get me and friends in free.Every time. But you will never see me or any local near the strip on a weekend, if we are not working.Goes against a long understood rule, the resort corridor is for visitors only Wed-Sat. Locals have our own nights for cheap show tickets, free club admission, etc. Likewise the Thai guys seem to be breaking a well known local rule by going to the farang bars.They know they are not supposed to be there.They know the bar makes less when they are there. Yet they get a wild hair up the ass and decide to mess with the bar and ladies. All for entertainment.

As to the keeping the thai guys out situation

i agree thai bfs could be a large problem

yet i had no problem going with my mate from us steve because they thought he looked japanese

this even worked out for him i think theres also a portion of saving face for a thai

by not letting him in to this place he doesnt get mixed up with farang, and like i said there

are places for a thai to go.

there are places for local/thai guys to go but when i go back in dec

i will go back to Windmill why?

i was there before in june/july not peak season

december will be

service staff was nice

its very close to Babydolls, whats up and the beach club i really liked this soi

every place has it's bad days as far as the pricing goes i've seen worse

actually we had a bit of a threat of police incoming that night

maybe i was pretty disrespectful but i think the lady in the shower putting somethign up her and asking me for a tip

wasnt so much as asking me im by no means cheap but when i first go to a place where a girl heckles me

it puts me off, however the rest of the girls were lovely 2 of which i liked unfortunately i liked the prettier one and she wouldnt go because the other one wanted me more bopth lovely girls though

bottom line i had a mixed experience but it won;t stop me from popping by in december