Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Windmill Club

Daveo

Perhaps I may come across as a big spender or something, but I could eliminate at least a dozen bars based on that.

Just to make it clear, by "demanding" I'm including a putting out of the hand or any asking for tip even in a subtle way. Are we on the same page? Are we even in the same city? :)

no it wasnt sublte at all . Me and BM chuckwow went in , He didnt want to go in as he dislikes the place . I twisted his arm as everyplace deserves a chance . we had barely finished our forst drink and the girls dancing in front of us , who had initiated no interaction up till this point , Demanded a tip and got pissy when we ignored here .

theres a difference between asking for a tip after some attention/groping/gynecological exam :) and demandning a tip for dooing fuck all

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• partyhard

• loneranger

• Jameson

• dh59

Shit, I'd want a tip if you "look me" too! :)

ya but your sexy mak mak :)

Yeah, and...? How many bars can you show me that have Farang drink waiters?

Yeah, and.....you're definitely on the ball. I made an error and have gone back and corrected it. I meant to say "male drink waiters".

Thanks!

theres a difference between asking for a tip after some attention/groping/gynecological exam :) and demandning a tip for dooing fuck all

Yes, you're absolutely right. Big difference. Perhaps in her heyday the lass used to work in a Bangkok bar (Patpong in particular) where the girls can be outright vultures.

Yes, you're absolutely right. Big difference. Perhaps in her heyday the lass used to work in a Bangkok bar (Patpong in particular) where the girls can be outright vultures.

lol, thats why I prefer Pattaya :)

lol, thats why I prefer Pattaya :GoldenSmile1:

I've been asked for tips for doing fuck all too from time to time in various establishments. Sure, it can be mildly irritating, but I don't know why guys take it to the point of boycotting an establishment just because of it. It's really not a big deal...you just ignore it. It's easy to just smile and walk away.

Perhaps I've been around bargirls for too long and I've become desensitised to all the bullshit that goes on but in true Aussie tradition it's like water of a duck's back to me.

Edited by partyhard

I've been asked for tips for doing fuck all too from time to time in various establishments. Sure, it can be mildly irritating, but I don't know why guys take it to the point of boycotting an establishment just because of it. It's really not a big deal...you just ignore it. It's easy to just smile and walk away.

Perhaps I've been around bargirls for too long and I've become desensitized to all the bullshit that goes on but in true Aussie tradition it's like water of a duck's back to me.

You sir, are dedicated to the Windmill. All your posts are in this thread so far. :GoldenSmile1:

:Bravo1:

msg-16802-1244750478.jpg

How to resize your Photo's

I live my life like I type. Fast and with a lot of mistakes. ©

Shoot me an Email

You sir, are dedicated to the Windmill. All your posts are in this thread so far. :Shower1:

:)

It's only 7 posts on my first day.

I joined up specifically to contribute to this thread, not to become a regular poster. I already post on too many other forums as it is. I found this thread through Google.

As they say, it's the raison d'etre for my registration.

With time perhaps I'll diversify.

Edited by partyhard

Personaly I find the Windmill ok, its on my bar crawl circuit when I venture down walking st / soi Diamond area. Never had any issues but never bar fined a lady from there. Tend to stay an hour or so, have a few beers have a bit of fun with the girls and move on to next place.

It is one bar I always take friends on their first visit to Pattaya, if you have been you will know why. Always worth a visit.

1. No Thai guys allowed

Many of the Thai owned bars have male drink waiters. It's no coincidence that these are usually the unfriendliest bars in town with the most girls with the "I'm too sexy for my shoes", (Bangkok) attitude.

I'm happy that the management of Windmill is so strict about enforcing this policy even to the point of pissing of a few Farang customers who obviously don't have a clue. Good work! I've seen a bar with "Japanese Patrons only" painted on the front door (Soi 4), so selective business practices are not unheard of in Pattaya. If you go to any of the Farang discos (Tony's, Lucifers etc) you will find that Thais can get drinks at half the price of Farangs (or do we pay double?). Don't worry about the Thais males, they do ok. These girls are their life blood and the money you spend on the ladies ends up in their pockets anyway.

4. No talent.

I've covered this one under item #2, but I wish to elaborate. One has to understand that in Windmill the girls are not just standing around looking pretty. Most of them are action girls. If you expect raunchy action girls to be the best looking girls in town, then you're expecting far too much. You'd be better off watching the stuck up, fake-titted, boring as f*ck, sour-faced girls in Happy aGogo, and don't let the door hit you on the way out. :GoldenSmile1:

If you really do require that extra special girl from Windmill, just be patient. They will turn up. Three of my mates from Australia and US found some pretty special girls in there and barfined them for many nights.

I was once in a bar some time ago, can't remember if it was Windmill, when I was fondling this girl when she said no and pointed out some Thai guy nearby saying that he could see. I asked if he was police and she said no but it was clear that his presence was making her reticent.

Whenever I go into bars like Happy, Peppermint and Beach club that have male service staff I find that I end up talking more with them than the girls as they are much friendlier. Which defeats the object of going to these bars.

The reason that I don't go to Windmill that often is that they don't have any good looking girls there and the objective of my holiday is to have good sex with good looking women back in my room. That is where the bulk of my money should be spent rather than spending 1000 - 2000 baht in a bar groping ugly women. Believe me if you are in Windmill and want continuous attention for about an hour from the girls then it will easily cost you that amount of money in lady drinks. The girls down their drinks within a minute and then 'go dance'. They won't return unless you keep buying them lady drinks.

At the end of an hour or two you have a 1000-2000 baht bill and nothing to show for it as you leave with your dick having been well groped but remaining unsatisfied.

The reason that I don't go to Windmill that often is that they don't have any good looking girls there and the objective of my holiday is to have good sex with good looking women back in my room. That is where the bulk of my money should be spent rather than spending 1000 - 2000 baht in a bar groping ugly women. Believe me if you are in Windmill and want continuous attention for about an hour from the girls then it will easily cost you that amount of money in lady drinks. The girls down their drinks within a minute and then 'go dance'. They won't return unless you keep buying them lady drinks.

At the end of an hour or two you have a 1000-2000 baht bill and nothing to show for it as you leave with your dick having been well groped but remaining unsatisfied.

People and motives differ.

Having a woman in my room for sex is a different activity to going out barhopping and just having fun.

To highlight my point, the other night when I spent almost 2000 (between a friend and I) I had just the hour before shortimed a girl in Soi 6. I had absolutely no intention of barfining a girl from Windmill. I even had a beautiful lady waiting for me at home BETTER than the best I could possibly find in the Windmill and most other bars.

I live here, so as an expat sex is a given. It's always there whenever I want it. I barhop just for the fun of it and sex is not usually the motive.

A friend of mine goes to the Windmill for an hour or so just to get excited, then goes to fuck better looking ones at a Thai establishment. He speaks Thai so that's easy for him.

People and motives differ.

A friend of mine goes to the Windmill for an hour or so just to get excited, then goes to fuck better looking ones at a Thai establishment. He speaks Thai so that's easy for him.

Diversify!

:Drunk_Party:

I am not one that needs to be groped to get excited :Laugh1: I get hard from a stiff breeze 55555.

And as far as a Thai establishment. I think a lot are staying away because of their logic "No customers, raise prices"

msg-16802-1244750478.jpg

How to resize your Photo's

I live my life like I type. Fast and with a lot of mistakes. ©

Shoot me an Email

Packed Saturday night, dont care about the politics, swinging gogo.

This is my first post on this forum, but I've been living and barhopping in Pattaya for over 3 years and most of the last 10 years before that in the Philippines, so I'm a pretty experienced when it comes to having a good time...hence my nic - partyhard

The Windmill is definitely my favourite gogo in Pattaya. Gogo's in Pattaya (compared to the Philippines) tend to be boring places for many reasons which I won't go into here, but not the Windmill. It addresses most of the problems that other gogo bars in Pattaya have and more.

I'll address some of the complaints I've read on this thread one by one.

1. No Thai guys allowed

Well thank God for that. Having a bunch of Thai males in a gogo bar is the best way to wreck the atmosphere. Windmill is a VERY rauchy bar and girls really go crazy in there. They would not feel comfortable performing as they do in front of Thai males. A gogo bar for Westerners should remain a sanctity for foreigners. They've (Thais) got plenty of their own establishments with far better talent than we often can find in our own bars. I go pretty crazy in there myself and I wouldn't want to be deep throating and fondling half a dozen girls in front of Thai males either.

Many of the Thai owned bars have male drink waiters. It's no coincidence that these are usually the unfriendliest bars in town with the most girls with the "I'm too sexy for my shoes", (Bangkok) attitude.

I'm happy that the management of Windmill is so strict about enforcing this policy even to the point of pissing of a few Farang customers who obviously don't have a clue. Good work! I've seen a bar with "Japanese Patrons only" painted on the front door (Soi 4), so selective business practices are not unheard of in Pattaya. If you go to any of the Farang discos (Tony's, Lucifers etc) you will find that Thais can get drinks at half the price of Farangs (or do we pay double?). Don't worry about the Thais males, they do ok. These girls are their life blood and the money you spend on the ladies ends up in their pockets anyway.

2. Bar has gone downhill.

This is nonsense. Every bar has its good nights and bad nights with girls coming and going. Perhaps the "lookers" that some customers were expecting on a particular night were, for example: off sick, barfined already, had steady dates, on leave or visiting their families in the province. "Lookers" are notoriously difficult for a bar to hold onto anyway, as commonsense would dictate they are in high demand. As fast as any bar can replace them they are gone. This is the nature of the industry.

The fun would be shopping around for a "looker" if "lookers" are to your taste. I prefer a friendly, homely type girl to a "looker" any day of the week for barfines or fun. I don't visit gogo bars to find girls to hang out with long term or marry.

3. Drink scams or pushy girls.

I'll make no excuse about the fact that I love being attacked by girls in a gogo bar. This is one of the things I really love about the bars in Angeles City. In Windmill they attack me two at a time, one for each knee. It's up to me if I want to buy them a drink or not. It's not hard to keep it under control and it depends on your personality and girl management skills. Last night they wouldn't leave me alone for a second. Two would go up to dance and two more would attack and so on and so forth. I'm not a cheap charlie and buy girls plenty of drinks, BUT I certainly get my money's worth and do keep control of the drink situation within reason.

I love the fast dance group changeover at Windmill, so it doesn't take long for the girl's dance group to go up again and leave your knees free for the next set. I never buy more than one drink per girl per set because the changeover is quite rapid (or is it a case of "time flies when you're having fun?). The girls are not pushy and accept "no" when the answer is "no"... and you won't get any bad attitude from them if you say no.

Now, for the guys who like to be left alone to observe girls and don't wish to spend too much on ladies drinks - I see plenty of loners in Windmill sitting un-hassled just watching the show. The girls are as forward as the customers wish them to be. The girls have a pretty good sense of who's there to party and who's there just to observe and behave accordingly.

4. No talent.

I've covered this one under item #2, but I wish to elaborate. One has to understand that in Windmill the girls are not just standing around looking pretty. Most of them are action girls. If you expect raunchy action girls to be the best looking girls in town, then you're expecting far too much. You'd be better off watching the stuck up, fake-titted, boring as f*ck, sour-faced girls in Happy aGogo, and don't let the door hit you on the way out. :Drunk_Party:

If you really do require that extra special girl from Windmill, just be patient. They will turn up. Three of my mates from Australia and US found some pretty special girls in there and barfined them for many nights.

5. Padded bills.

I was impressed with their computer generated receipts which are very easy to read and follow. They don't bring out new receipts for each drink, but update your existing receipt after each order. My bill last night was near 2000 baht, but it was spot on. It's no coincidence that Windmill is a heavy favourite with expats and they don't go anywhere that rips them off.

6. Bar fines too steep.

This is another ridiculous and unfounded criticism. Apart from the fact that I really can't understand why anyone would quibble over a few hundred baht to barfine a lady who takes their fancy, Windmill is a show bar, so it is quite reasonable that they charge a bit more for barfines. If the girls have all been barfined, then the bar loses its main attraction - ladies doing shows!

Having said that, the barfines are still pretty reasonable. Don't quote me on this because prices will change, but as far as I know they charge 1000 baht to barfine before midnight, and 600 (perhaps 700) after midnight. Short time (2 hours) can be had before midnight for 600 baht. There's nothing over the top about that and it is well sign posted inside the bar.

7. Complaints about management.

Believe it or not, when I'm in the Windmill I'm so occupied with pussy (and other bodyparts) that I haven't even laid eyes on the manager or owner. I just want to say: Congratulations guys on running an exceptional establishment and I hope to catch up with either of you on my next visit.

Cheers!

you are definately not a first timmer as you say you are

maybe logged on in a diffrent name sounds more like it to me

You sir, are dedicated to the Windmill. All your posts are in this thread so far. :Drunk_Party:

:Laugh1:

he,s the other owner an assie

Well as you know me and Bill I doubt that you had a problem with the bill, If you did why did you not come and speak with either of us.

Had you come and spoken with either of us it would have been happily sorted it but you did not hence my I HAVE MY doubts.

I think The truth is that you got the bollockache because we do not allow thai men in the bar unless they are known personally to us,we don't want them and nor do the majority of the girls.

Thai owners have a different policy about letting thai men in there bars and thats their perogative.

If you cannot understand why thai men are not allowed in many bars when they are not known then I am surprised to say the least.

there is quite a few thread out there about this astablishment

and not many of them are good for their business

and i have put my bahts worth in on many occasions on them

and disagreed with the owners attitudes/behaviour

but on this occasion i must egree with them as a few bars do not let thai men in

as i found out when i took my wife,sister,brother in law out around the bars and because

i had the brother in law with us we were refused in about three but we did not let this get us down

we just moved on and spent our baht in more friendlier bars/go gos

so thats their policy and rules then sorry to say and i can understand why on this occasion

you got to go with the rules guys

plenty other astablishments

I actually think it is right not to let the Thai guys in as the girls are not comfortable with unhappy girls are not good for business .I know it seems unfair but i think it is the way it has to be especially have a Thai guy who understand everything the girls are saying ,yes i know some farrang speak Thai also .

you really do have to undertand the thai lssing face thing ,the girls would be so uncomfortable on would not be the fun we want them to be .

I see no reason criticize the place for this .i am actually curious to try the place out now ,all publicity even bad publicity can be good .

the reason their not let in is not loss of face,its because they dont want tgs boyfreinds comming in and causing trouble

the reason their not let in is not loss of face,its because they dont want tgs boyfreinds comming in and causing trouble

yes i agree with the losing face arguement and the other post above

and believe the Windmill were correct on this occasion

And as far as a Thai establishment. I think a lot are staying away because of their logic "No customers, raise prices"

Let me clarify what I meant by a "Thai establishment" as it's ambiguous the way I labelled it.

I meant a place where Thai males are the predominant patrons, not Farang.

That's what I was hinting at :P Defending the Windmill to the MAX 555555

You just can't leave it alone, can you?

You're not "hinting", you're shouting it out aloud.

If I was the owner, I would have been in here a lot sooner. There was over a month since the last reply before I responded.

you are definately not a first timmer as you say you are

maybe logged on in a diffrent name sounds more like it to me

And you sir sound like a wanker, and that's no maybe. Why don't you just stick to the damn topic instead of trying to piss new posters off.

I've never read this god damn forum in my whole fcuking life.

This has become very annoying and it's looks like I'm wasting my time posting here.

For any of you pricks who believe I'm an owner or have a vested interest in Windmill, then PM me and you can meet me in person. I'm not shy at all. I'll meet you in any bar or place you choose.

You'll find out I'm just a regular punter like the rest of you.