Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Windmill Club

Daveo

The Windmill can be a busy little bar and after the last time I went in and was ripped off I was with 5 pals tonight one of which a quite influential Thai guy and he was refused entry as he was Thai, we all left and that convinced me and my pals not to go back ever again & who knows, refusing entry to a Thai guy in thier own country could be asking for trouble, especially if they have some pull in Pattaya.

Wonder why they do this without much thought.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• partyhard

• loneranger

• Jameson

• dh59

The pommy guy running it is a tosser. He snoops around all night making sure the girls are

constantly asking for drinks. I always pay them direct - so he misses out. He is very unpopular

with the girls.

IMO asking 1000bht barfine was the final nail in the coffin... just pure greed. No doubt that bar owners have it tough right now but there is no need for that.

I won't be going there again.

Im not a fan of that place. I gave it a couple of go's and prob wont go in there now unless Im in a group of people.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

i love the place...have taken a few from here...but barfine was only 600 in november...they musta kicked it up.

as for the thai guy, the one poster who said they are afraid of cops might be spot on, the do a lot of nudity in Windmill...but who knows.

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

i like this gogo....most of the hostess are nice and the mamasan is nice

no pressure to buy drinks if you already bought one.

the mamasan said thata LT BF is 1000 and i couldnt BR until midnight which was too much for me

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=AC%20Baby!!!&count=down&time=1314994800000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

Does anyone know if he mamasan at Windmill is barfine-able?? The one with the glasses...

Couldn't get over how young and cute she was compared to other Pattaya mamasans...Anyone know her? Did she use to work in the club too? Is she married to the owner?

I used to go in the Windmill a lot (until I got ripped off by one of the mamasans) and Bill, I think the manager is a good guy but Dave the owner, (I think ) is a right misserable feker, an insult to all us Happy Dave's, anyway he was stood out side when we went in with the Thai guy and still there half minuit later as we exited and I looked in his direction and he turned away, I can understand the Thai copper thing but I think denying a Thai entry will only cause them problems in future.

I didnt want to go in there after getting ripped off before but the other guys wanted to have a look so I gave it the benefit until the Thai guy was refused, shant bother again.

And Dave if your reading, you know the word of mouth thing goes a long way.......

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

its not unusual for Thai men to be refused entry into the Go-Go's altho this is usually not the case when they are accompied by farangs - i have taken my Thai wifes brothers to several clubs and they usually are stopped but allowed to go in after i told them they were with me but they did collect their ID cards at the door

just curious guys, if its not the cop thing, what other reason would a club have to refuse a Thai guy entry? Baht is baht right?

i cant think of any other reason.. but then the problem is not just getting in. is what happen after you get in..

manager can let you in. but will the girls "let you in".. :HaHaHa1:

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

I took a Thai tomby to Betty Boop.

She got in Ok and the girls where all over her.

The mamasan (another tom) was pressing her to barfine so she said OK lets go upstairs.

"Oh NO - NO Thais in the ST rooms you have to take them out was the reply".

Given that the girls AND the Mamasan were very friendly to them I could only assume this was an owners policy.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem. Took my girlfriend's brother out for a night on the town. Was refused entry into nearly everywhere!

Decided to take him to my regular haunt, where every one knew me. So took him to Babydolls. At the door he was stopped and told he could not go inside. No problem, I thought, I'll nip inside and speak to the manager. I explained the situation to him and expected him to sort out the problem for me but instead he just said that No Way was a Thai man allowed inside!

I mentioned what happened to the owner (sinkorswim) a few days ago. He also confirmed that Thai men were not allowed in.

Should mention that Peppermint had no problems letting him in!

Chris

Just another day in Paradise!

My friend and i were in there a few weeks ago, he quite often takes one of the girls. He was with her and i was with another girl, we both brought them drinks, what appeared to be Tequila shots, they had to go off to dance and just out of curiosity, we sniffed their drinks, mine had tequila, but the drink for his girl was water.

I know this happens quite alot, that's why we were curious.

Edited by Smee again

I used to go in the windmill a lot (until I got ripped off by one of the mamasans) and Bill, I think the manager is a good guy but Dave the owner, (I think ) is a right misserable feker, an insult to all us Happy Dave's, anyway he was stood out side when we went in with the Thai guy and still there half minuit later as we exited and I looked in his direction and he turned away, I can understand the Thai copper thing but I think denying a Thai entry will only cause them problems in future.

I didnt want to go in there after getting ripped off before but the other guys wanted to have a look so I gave it the benefit until the Thai guy was refused, shant bother again.

And Dave if your reading, you know the word of mouth thing goes a long way.......

Well as you know me and Bill I doubt that you had a problem with the bill, If you did why did you not come and speak with either of us.

Had you come and spoken with either of us it would have been happily sorted it but you did not hence my I HAVE MY doubts.

I think The truth is that you got the bollockache because we do not allow thai men in the bar unless they are known personally to us,we don't want them and nor do the majority of the girls.

Thai owners have a different policy about letting thai men in there bars and thats their perogative.

If you cannot understand why thai men are not allowed in many bars when they are not known then I am surprised to say the least.

Edited by dh59

The pommy guy running it is a tosser. He snoops around all night making sure the girls are

constantly asking for drinks. I always pay them direct - so he misses out. He is very unpopular

with the girls.

Your the tosser mate the girls get told to come and say hello to customers not to sit yak yak all night like they do in many places but then as a newbie with 1 post of course you know everything-I think not.

just curious guys, if its not the cop thing, what other reason would a club have to refuse a Thai guy entry? Baht is baht right?

SPOT ON

SPOT ON

Will pissing the Thais off not make you even more of a target? and get you the a racist name in town?

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

Mate You completly miss the point and I quote someone elses earlier posting.

chris_heaton

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Yesterday, 03:35 AM Post #15

Advanced Pattaya Addict

Group: Trusted Member

Member No.: 147

I had the same problem. Took my girlfriend's brother out for a night on the town. Was refused entry into nearly everywhere!

Decided to take him to my regular haunt, where every one knew me. So took him to Babydolls. At the door he was stopped and told he could not go inside. No problem, I thought, I'll nip inside and speak to the manager. I explained the situation to him and expected him to sort out the problem for me but instead he just said that No Way was a Thai man allowed inside!

I mentioned what happened to the owner (sinkorswim) a few days ago. He also confirmed that Thai men were not allowed in.

Chris

Is Madam Mikkie still there ? I can't stand her questions when you want to Bf.

I talked to Mamasan Miki a few days ago, and she told me she was fed up with Windmill and was going to work at "Blue Lagoon" instead! :MonkeyFight:

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Mate You completly miss the point and I quote someone elses earlier posting.

chris_heaton

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Yesterday, 03:35 AM Post #15

Advanced Pattaya Addict

Group: Trusted Member

Member No.: 147

Chris

As you are being secretive about why you wont let thai's in I will let it rest. It is your business and I would like to stay out of it.

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!