IGNORED

D Express Apartments

Asianpoptart

Hey All,

Coming in November and booked a reservation at this place.  Was wondering if there’s any nightlife attractions close by.  Massage, bars, etc.  I’m planning to hit up Mikes Shopping Mall, soapies, and the usual nightlife areas from here.  Thanks!

Wilson5206 on Bangkok Addicts

Virgin Trip November 15th, 2019 to November 24th, 2019.

Your not far from new plaza (Soi buakow). Also you can get baht bus from Soi buakow into LK Metro and Walking Street Also for mikes mall get off baht bus at junction of Soi buakow and Soi Diana and walk down Soi Diana 

21 hours ago, Asianpoptart said:

Hey All,

Coming in November and booked a reservation at this place.  Was wondering if there’s any nightlife attractions close by.  Massage, bars, etc.  I’m planning to hit up Mikes Shopping Mall, soapies, and the usual nightlife areas from here.  Thanks!

There is a bar opposite used to be called Min bar but now called Smile bar and drinks now more expensive they have 2 pool tables used to be free but not sure now with new owners, This place was OK for a drink on the way out or a nightcap on the way back to room.  Also there are a couple of massage places within the Soi. 

I always stay at sister hotel at the bottom of the road D Apartment with very good location and New Plaza is just across the road.

Archived