Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

naklua seafood market => ok ,... but

do you also have "real" restaurants near the Naklua seafood market (with table and chairs ;-)

where you can have the purchased seafood prepared deliciously?

(just like in Phuket, Rawai seafood market. there you have good restaurant on the left side)

Are there any at the Naklua seafood market too?

I didn't like those "street food" conditions ... and then you still have to sit somewhere on the floor ..

THANKS

5bc23fbaa550c_thaibox.gif.69fcc04145d2d7dc5a09f5db98e051d2.gif

30 minutes ago, Suiker said:

do you also have "real" restaurants near the Naklua seafood market (with table and chairs ;-)

where you can have the purchased seafood prepared deliciously?

Are there any at the Naklua seafood market too?

Yes, there is one at the back of the market, but I have never felt a need to use it.

31 minutes ago, Suiker said:

I didn't like those "street food" conditions ... and then you still have to sit somewhere on the floor ..

I would not call Lan Pho Park, Street Food conditions.

You can go past the park towards the sea, and sit on the concrete wall there.

1 minute ago, jwdub said:

Never fails as there is always one malcontent in every bunch.

As we are discussing seafood should it be

Never fails as there is always one malcontent in every school.

Just saying:Crazy1:

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Sea food restaurant with shade and seating .... on the left before Naclua market.  Was excellent 2014....patronized many times. 

D754878F-8C27-41B4-BC16-72909C6B9ADA.png

3 hours ago, artie1234 said:

Found the name 

No, Plaa Tong (and there is two branches on Naklua Road) is to the left of Lan Pho Park (if facing the sea) and is a proper restaurant, not somewhere you can take your seafood.

Plaa Tong is quite decent, reasonably price, and do a very tasty Fishball Green Curry.

thanks TAA_SAPAROT !!!    is this restaurant i can bring the seafood from the market and they will prepare for me  ?

5bc23fbaa550c_thaibox.gif.69fcc04145d2d7dc5a09f5db98e051d2.gif

8 hours ago, Suiker said:

thanks TAA_SAPAROT !!!    is this restaurant i can bring the seafood from the market and they will prepare for me  ?

As you can see from the link I posted, that is what their sign says.

But I have no idea, as it's always the park for me :wink:

I takeaway ; usually to a bar with added food for the girls. They usually prepare all the sauces and plates for me :)

Please remember to like and subscribe.

Archived