Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cheap Flights UK to BKK Sep £327 carry on bag only with KLM

dingbat22

OK, but you know there is a 9 hour stopover outward and 17 hours stopover return in AMS? Fine if you have transit hotel or quick visit to Amsterdam. 

OK, but you know there is a 9 hour stopover outward and 17 hours stopover return in AMS? Fine if you have transit hotel or quick visit to Amsterdam. 

Cool if you wanna spend over a day in a airport :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, cheetzie said:

There's a route back via Paris with a two and a half hour stopover at a similar price  and surely you can turn the Amsterdam stopover into some fun?

Better flights are available 
Any one used KLM or BA recently?
Are BA still crap.
image.thumb.png.fd618ff12a13fc0a2bd9fc445e9dd58b.png

I flew out in February with BA no complaints, better than homewards with Qatar .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, monster said:

Better flights are available 

Any one used KLM or BA recently?

Are BA still crap.

image.png

Are Thai worth £91 more than BA in economy? I think not but up to you. As far as I know the aeroplanes used by BA still haven't been upgraded.

The KLM flight isn't a bad deal as it doesn't add much to the journey and you could load up with relatively cheap duty paid tobacco / cigs in Schiphol on the way back.

Nearly beat it, I can get KLM from a provincial UK airport for £339.80. prices fluctuate wildly. That's mid-August to mid October. 

7 hours ago, thinkingallowed said:

There's a route back via Paris with a two and a half hour stopover at a similar price  and surely you can turn the Amsterdam stopover into some fun?

It may be an option for some but not for me. 

5 hours ago, thinkingallowed said:

Are Thai worth £91 more than BA in economy? I think not but up to you. As far as I know the aeroplanes used by BA still haven't been upgraded.

The KLM flight isn't a bad deal as it doesn't add much to the journey and you could load up with relatively cheap duty paid tobacco / cigs in Schiphol on the way back.

I know people who have recently travelled with Thai said they were very good in economy. Sadly BA have got worse over the last couple of years but a direct flight is still a decent option at those BA prices as long as it gets you there safely. 

1 hour ago, cheetzie said:

I know people who have recently travelled with Thai said they were very good in economy. Sadly BA have got worse over the last couple of years but a direct flight is still a decent option at those BA prices as long as it gets you there safely. 

Exactly, you get there on a direct flight £91 cheaper. 

Don't think there's much difference in food. IFE better on Thai but loading up your ipad/tablet solves that one. BA arrival time on Bangkok is about perfect. BA staff get a bad rap in comparison to Thai but half of that is psychological and half of it is the hangover BA staff have from spending a night or two in Bangkok. Economy seats are shit whatever flight you are on and I know BA charge for seat selection without status but if you are on the ball you'll still get an aisle or window seat at online check-in. For example Thursday's BA flight has five bulkhead seats available and five more bulkhead / extra legroom seats that are currently blocked for BAEC Gold members that will become available later.

Archived