IGNORED

Thailand has a new Miss Thailand Universe

The Pattaya News

Bangkok- Thai-Canadian Paweensuda ‘Fahsai’ Drouin has been crowned Miss Thailand Universe 2019. Judges chose 26 year old Paweensuda from more than 50 other contestants in the pageant’s final round at the Thunder Dome in Bangkok this weekend. Miriam Sornprommas was first runner-up and Thanatchaphon Boonsang second runner-up. Paweensuda is 180 centimetres tall, was born and […]

The post Thailand has a new Miss Thailand Universe appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Paweensuda receives 1.5 million cash, a Volkswagen valued at 3.8 million baht and a condo valued at 12 million baht.

And yet, she was born and raised in Canada? Doesn't seem fair.

Maybe she should get only 50% as I think she is only half Thai.

14 minutes ago, eXplosief said:

Maybe she should get only 50% as I think she is only half Thai.

IMHO She shouldn't even qualify. As her country of birth is Canada, she should only qualify for national contests in Canada.

Doesn't that make sense?

I agree. She wasn't born in Thailand. Shouldn't compete as a Thai, but I guess they need a ringer for the other competitions and have no problem with all that. 

Over the years, the winners often don't look very Thai. I don't pay much attention to these things but recall other foreigners have won. 

Rule #1. Must look white.

Rule #2. Cannot look dark.

Rule #3. Must be connected. (nobody has ever won a contest in Thailand legitimately)

Not isolated to Thailand, this years Miss Universe Australia was born in India, grew up in the Middle East, emigrated to Aus at age 11, I don’t think either of her parents are from Aus. There’s bound to be a ton of other countries doing likewise. 

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/beauty/priya-serrao-crowned-miss-universe-australia-2019/news-story/7117b2d8ba419b76954ebce12083117f

2015 winner from the Philippines:

Wurtzbach was actually born in Germany. According to her official Miss Universe bio, she was born in Stuttgart, Germany, and grew up in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines. Her father, who passed away last year, was German, and her mother is Filipino, according to the Philippines newspaper, the Inquirer. The 5'8" beauty speaks Filipino, English and German.

2018 winner from the Philippines:

Catriona Elisa Magnayon Gray (born 6 January 1994) is a Filipino-Australian model, singer, and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Universe 2018. Born in Australia.

Archived