Jump to content

Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Explorer8939

July 16 and 17 - Bars Closed - What to Do?

Recommended Posts

tez4life

Buddha day in may everything was shut down and dead. Lk metro was in complete darkness and nothing reopened at 12 also walked all the way up and back down Diana. Couldn't find anywhere bar wise open had to go back to a secret place where I could get served a beer. But shit and boring so went to bed earlier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr No
1 hour ago, tez4life said:

Buddha day in may everything was shut down and dead. Lk metro was in complete darkness and nothing reopened at 12 also walked all the way up and back down Diana. Couldn't find anywhere bar wise open had to go back to a secret place where I could get served a beer. But shit and boring so went to bed earlier

Ibar opened at midnight, there I sat in my hotel room watching that bloody green flashing spot light beaming up into the night sky like the bat signal :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tez4life
Just now, Dr No said:

Ibar opened at midnight, there I sat in my hotel room watching that bloody green flashing spot light beaming up into the night sky like the bat signal :)

I didn't go to walking street after finding there was nothing open at 12 on Diana lk or buakow I was a bit dejected tbh so I couldn't even be arsed to try MiT soi 7 or 8 etc. I at least thought I could have counted on boom bar to be open. Oh well in the past now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr No
1 minute ago, tez4life said:

I didn't go to walking street after finding there was nothing open at 12 on Diana lk or buakow I was a bit dejected tbh so I couldn't even be arsed to try MiT soi 7 or 8 etc. I at least thought I could have counted on boom bar to be open. Oh well in the past now

Didn’t go either mate, a smart punter like myself already had company, long live the freelancers 555

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Danimal

My guess is bars will open again at 10 tonight and "start" serving at 12....see you all there

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Explorer8939

Hua Hin was nice. Anything happening in Pattaya?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Explorer8939
Posted (edited)

I went to a bar today, a lady told me it was open last night serving drinks, but without any ladies.

Edited by Explorer8939

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Danimal
6 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

I went to a bar today, a lady told me it was open last night serving drinks, but without any ladies.

All of LK was closed...75% of WS AGG were open...most around 10...WS itself was actually very busy...the 5-6 AGG I went to were all busy...Sapphire was full at 9 serving virgin drinks and had 3 rotations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.