IGNORED

Need Short Time Hotel to Meet TF/Freelancer in Daytime

Jeffone

I am looking for recommendations for Short Time hotels in Central Pattaya that are well suited to meet a freelancer in the daytime.  Is there such a thing as upscale short time hotels?  LOL  A place where I can enjoy and not worry if it is the girls finger on my leg or a roach. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

What's the problem with taking girls to your own room? That's just another expense. 

Also, how many girls are gonna just not show up or flat out declined to meet you knowing you want to meet at a shitty ST room? 

If the plan is to meet first somewhere then go to a ST room, thats probably another expense just to meet for drinks somewhere. 

Don't get me wrong here, I have not used ST rooms that were not attached to the bar I was barfining from, but most of the pics I've seen online are nowhere I would want to visit. 

Little Court soi Bukhaow close to the New Plaza entrance...:ThumbUp6:

full love inn is popular for this

• Like 2

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

13 hours ago, Jeffone said:

I am looking for recommendations for Short Time hotels in Central Pattaya that are well suited to meet a freelancer in the daytime.  Is there such a thing as upscale short time hotels?  LOL  A place where I can enjoy and not worry if it is the girls finger on my leg or a roach. 

Soi 13/2 (I am pretty sure if not 13/1) 1/2 way between Beach/2nd on the south side of the soi. There are pics of the rooms on a sign outside, can't miss it, unless you are on the wrong soi due to me not remembering but start with 13/2.

15 hours ago, ricktoronto said:

Soi 13/2 (I am pretty sure if not 13/1) 1/2 way between Beach/2nd on the south side of the soi. There are pics of the rooms on a sign outside, can't miss it, unless you are on the wrong soi due to me not remembering but start with 13/2.

Thanks!!

• 6 months later...

Any recommandation of a nice ST hotel a short motorcycle ride if not walking distance from Soi Diamond.

I've been few times at the one in soi 13/1 and find it rates somewhere between disgusting and not nice... I especially disliked the lack of lights, the lack of maintenance of the aircon and there was something with the shower too but i don't remember.

I'd like to stay 2 hours and pay up to 400 THB.

If nothing, i'll bring the girl back to my place in Nakluea, but what a loss of time and energy :(

1 hour ago, worldpunter said:

Just ask a taxi ,they know all the ST rooms locally 

Thx but will use my own motorbike.

Yeah i'm sure that if i ask the gogo girl she will know where to find ST hotel too.

I was more looking for return of experience from BM based on what i"ve stated I"d like to avoid

I’ve used Full Love Inn on a few occasions. A few different themed rooms. A couple with mirrors on roof.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk