IGNORED

W14

tobeornottobe

Any of you guys ever stay at w14. I'm strongly considering it for my next trip 

W14 is my first choice of hotel in Pattaya , because the beds are comfortable , and there is no noise from WS .

It's become very popular , so you need to book well ahead , I missed out getting a booking on my last trip because I left it too late , because they were fully booked.

Edited by Syco

14 hours ago, Syco said:

W14 is my first choice of hotel in Pattaya , because the beds are comfortable , and there is no noise from WS .

It's become very popular , so you need to book well ahead , I missed out getting a booking on my last trip because I left it too late , because they were fully booked.

Agree with all of this.  Very nice rooms - bed is comfy and bathroom is big and nice.  Rooftop pool is ok.  The regular price is definitely worth it, especially if you are barfining from Walking Street multiple times.

One quirk is that they don't have a facility for breakfast, so they give you a voucher for the hotel next door.

Another issue is no elevator.

Same as all above. Couldnt get a room there for my next trip otherwise i would stay there again

/Mike

• 7 months later...
On 01/07/2019 at 13:33, Explorer8939 said:

One quirk is that they don't have a facility for breakfast, so they give you a voucher for the hotel next door.

Another issue is no elevator.

This means Grand?

Some reporting that they have a elevator/lift. I guess it's some misunderstanding. Not an issue for me personally though.

No joiner fee, but how about second guest? Now my guess is they have a fee there. Age limit 18 or 20? These can be IMO hard questions, because it can depend where and how you booked and who happens to work in reception.

1 hour ago, Mike056 said:

This means Grand?

Some reporting that they have a elevator/lift. I guess it's some misunderstanding. Not an issue for me personally though.

No joiner fee, but how about second guest? Now my guess is they have a fee there. Age limit 18 or 20? These can be IMO hard questions, because it can depend where and how you booked and who happens to work in reception.

Yes the voucher is for the Grand hotel , but don't bother , like most hotel breakfasts , it's crap. When you first book tell them you don't want breakfast included , to get a cheaper room rate.

There is no lift , they have no problem 18 y.o + , W14 and it's owners the Grand hotel are hotels that cater just for mongers , so there is no joiner fee , can't speak for an additional lady though.

Edited by Syco

11 hours ago, Syco said:

Yes the voucher is for the Grand hotel , but don't bother , like most hotel breakfasts , it's crap. When you first book tell them you don't want breakfast included , to get a cheaper room rate.

There is no lift , they have no problem 18 y.o + , W14 and it's owners the Grand hotel are hotels that cater just for mongers , so there is no joiner fee , can't speak for an additional lady though.

Thank's Syco.

I am far from a fan of hotel breakfasts. The problem for me is mostly, it's too early. As You seem to know this closely, do You happen the remember breakfast times? I did not see any option for dropping it.

I have been there opposite (Secrets) many times, but don't know it anymore. AFAIK it's running, but should have renovation anytime soon. My possible trip is far away.

1 hour ago, Mike056 said:

Thank's Syco.

I am far from a fan of hotel breakfasts. The problem for me is mostly, it's too early. As You seem to know this closely, do You happen the remember breakfast times? I did not see any option for dropping it.

I have been there opposite (Secrets) many times, but don't know it anymore. AFAIK it's running, but should have renovation anytime soon. My possible trip is far away.

Don't remember the breakfast times , the last time I booked I did it over the phone , and they gave me a with and without breakfast room rate.