IGNORED

Page 10, soi 10

DanishFarang

Please note: Because of way too busy life, I have not had the time to write this review earlier. This is from my stay in Page 10 in september 2018, but I think that not much have changed since then :)

This is THE location for me in Pattaya - walking distance to everything that the heart desires - about 100 meter to beach road and soi Honey. A little more to get to LK Metro and maybe 15 minutes of walk to get to either Soi 6 or Walking Street. When I look at my step counter I noticed that it looked like this hotel is smack middle between Soi 6 and Walking Street. And super easy access to the baht busses as well. What's not to like?

Staff: 10/10

Super nice and good service. In many hotels you will see a (well hidden) frown from the guys when you bring back multiple girls. Not here.

Room: 8/10

Nice big room room but don't look too closely in the corners - it is beginning to shown sign af age. Nice little balcony. Good tv. Kettle and coffee/tea in room. Good safe. NIce bed not too hard.

Bathroom: 10/10

Nice, big and WITH bathtub. Good flow of hot water. Very good room in shower for even three people.

Noise: 9/10

One of the most quiet places that I ever stayed in. Only once heard a bit of noise from outside.

Internet: 0/10

I never get it to work. And really didn't mind because I have bought a very good 4G.

Breakfast: 6/10

Very basic and not much to choose from. Only ate there twice even if it was part of the deal. Preferred to go outside and sample different breakfast offers.

Extras: 8/10

Nice but small pool on top floor. Nice but fairly basic gym. Very nice and recommenable bar on top of the hotel with great view and very good service of both sandwiches and different types of drinks. A bit on the expensive side though.

Prize: 9/10

I stumbled over a super good offer of just 1.352 baht pr. night which I consider a total steal considering the quality her.

Overall: 9/10

This is a personal opinion but for me this hotel and location will be hard to beat considering the prize.

Please note: I am going again this year in September - but no good offer this time around - actually I got quoted almost 50 pct. higher prize - so I will downgrade a bit and go to Honey Inn this time - almost same location and hope the hotel won't disappoint (promise to write review a bit faster this time around :) )

My virgin 2011-trip report: The quest for cum - 2018-trip: What happens to plans .... - 2019-trip: How to use money - and other stuff

Yeah i really liked the hotel as well. The internet worked fine for me when i was there. I didnt mess with the breakast. I'm staying again at the end of next month for a week.

I've stayed at Honey Inn before. It was ok I'd say a 7/10 for it. Its good for the price.

DanishFarang thanks for the review as im staying there in roughly three weeks, since your stay in 2018 the rooms  have been refurbished, and going by pictures on their new website they look very nice indeed.

All recent reviews i`ve read are very complimentary (including yours) so i think i`ve made the right choice.

Archived