IGNORED

Talay 6 Jacuzzi Room

2 Stroke

Stayed there twice.  It is great apartment and the jacuzzi is fabulous.  You can sit in it with your naked TG and enjoy the views of Pattaya while your fingers roam.  Good bed with a mirror wall alongside.  Great kitchen if you feel like cooking and nice leather furniture for relaxing or fucking if you move from the bed.  An excellent place.

stayed before, preferred it much over the Hilton and others. its availability influenced the dates of my upcoming sept/oct trip (got it booked for 3 weeks). Never really used the jacuzzi that much, I just like the size, mirror beside bed, nice enough kitchen for your bf to cook for you and also good entertainment system (netflix etc) if you want to stay in with a bf some nights. Only issue is sometimes the girls get to comfy and don't want to leave!

My only gripe, is dance watchers cleaners are only available before 12pm, I party late most nights and usually don't get out of bed until 2pm. I booked everyday cleaning last time but, I only let them in about twice. Only booked once a week cleaning this time round, will see if I can influence the barfines to mop the floors before they leave.

I stayed there twice, and agree with the earlier posts.

Just FYI, the Jacuzzi isn't very deep, probably because of weight limits and maybe to limit the cost. Lying in it puts you in the same position as in a chaise lounge or reclining chair. Your butt/bum is in water 12-20 inches deep, and your legs are in water about 6 inches deep. There are plenty of bubble outlets, mostly under your body. It is quite nice, though not what some might expect.

Veni, vidi, futui. I came, I saw, I f**ked.

3 hours ago, Shrapple said:

My only gripe, is dance watchers cleaners are only available before 12pm, I party late most nights and usually don't get out of bed until 2pm. I booked everyday cleaning last time but, I only let them in about twice.

During my last trip I stayed in one of the other DW VT6 condos with Kai’s daily cleaning.  

I would flip the “do not disturb” card when I crashed, and flip it back when I/we woke up.  

If it was after noon, I’d just message Kai on LINE and she’d send the crew right over.  I didn’t miss any cleanings and the place was always sparkling. 

Her LINE id is Kookkai.  I also used used her taxi service to/from the airport and that worked great.

I’ve booked the jacuzzi condo for the first half of my next trip and am really looking forward to it!

Ive booked it for 10 nights in October

I took the 7 day cleaning deal, best to get sheets and towels changed every day, never know what condition they may end up in lol

Archived