IGNORED

Online 90 day reporting (Pattaya)

swordfisch

HI,

I'm having issues understanding the address section of the online form for 90 day reporting.

I stay in Soi Buakhao.

I obviously enter Chon Buri as the state / province.

But for 'city' there is no drop down entry for Mueang Pattaya or Pattaya city.

Consequently,  do I enter Mueang Chon Buri or Bang Lamung as the city?

Assuming I should select Bang Lamung:

For 'District' do I select Bang Lamung again or Na Kluea?

This is my second 90 day reporting, but the first time I will be using the online facility.

I'm within the 15 - 7 day window.

Cheers

I live in Pattaya and use the following when reporting.
Chon Buri, Bang Lamung, Nong Prue

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I live in Pattaya and use the following when reporting.
Chon Buri, Bang Lamung, Nong Prue

Same for me

I submitted my 90 day address report online & received an email confirmation from the Immigration Bureau Thailand:

'Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th'

After going to www.immigration.go.th, I saw that my online form has been approved (as per the attached screenshot).

Do I need to print this document & staple into my passport? 

Or is a screenshot on my phone sufficient for authorities when entering / exiting Thailand?

Any other requirements?

Cheers

Screenshot (141).png

Unless someone can provide first hand experience the airport IO accepted a copy on the phone, I'd play it safe and keep a printed copy in your passport. Another possibility is if you can't use the online system for your next 90 day report and have to go the immigration office, you'll need the printed copy so they can scan the barcode.

As for your 2nd question if there are any other requirements. No, you're good to go.

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/07/2019 at 19:41, swordfisch said:

Do I need to print this document & staple into my passport? 

Or is a screenshot on my phone sufficient for authorities when entering / exiting Thailand?

Any other requirements

Hi. I made my 90-Days report yesterday and found the Approved email this morning :). They have an history of your reports on the "Check Status" part; it was my 17th online reporting ! :wink:

About your questions, I never heard about anyone being asked to prove his 90-Days status at an airport or a border. It's something only your local Immigration Office is interested on.

I personally don't print it and don't have any paper attached or stapled in my passport. I just keep a screen copy of the Receipt/Next-Appointment in my phone in improbable case it would be needed. Immigration could scan the code on the phone if they want it.

Only thing to do after that is a note in your agenda in 76 days for your next report (if you don't exit from Thailand before that).

Archived