IGNORED

2-day Thai sale 22/23 June 2019

davidge

https://www.thaiairways.com/en/offer/special_offers/Surprise_deals.page?utm_source=IMC&utm_medium=facebook_global&utm_campaign=click-ThankyouSale

A lot of these ‘sales’ turn out not to be in reality but thought I’d post in case someone is looking to book. Today & tomorrow 20% off using code ‘THANKS’ for Economy flights - departures up to 20 July.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Yesterday I booked Bangkok to Chiang Mai on viet jet air for 641 baht each way. 

Retired

I've scored a quick week off from 28june so naturally had a look knowing its "low season".   I generally pay around $850 AUD rtn.   Currently showing as $1441 which is more than I pay at Christmas...

If I had 2 or 3 weeks  I would've considered it but you can bet those flighst will leave with some empty seats.

I guess the closer your departure date, the more they try and screw you....

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Archived