IGNORED

Recommendations on good hotel in Hua Hin

PattayaAdd335

I have never been to Hua hin this time of year(usually there Feb or march) so not sure on current prices(expect they should be lower), but pretty sure it going to be quiet enough anywhere in Hua Hin.  I have only stayed within one block or so of binbaht square place as that is where majority of activiites are.  Also, I only stay at ones that closer to lower end of your range.  2 that could recommend would be Hub 57(get rooms on upper floors) or off opposite corner the Peony hotel(want room #6 on ground floor as big, right at quiet end, and has patio door right out onto pool).  Either one of these would be good for cheap, good, one wk stay. 

Watching this one with interest. As of now have booked a small villa but unsurprisingly it’s a bit away from the action. Hence curious for any recommendations for something really nice and closer to the action.

A bit over budget but check out the Centara Grande, there’s a current special if you book 2 nights and get a third for 35 baht.

Retired

Probably better to post your budget in Thai baht, rather than a foreign currency not used in Thailand

Archived