IGNORED

Police Crackdown On Loud Pipes And Dirty Exhaust

forcebwithu

Good news, the police are cracking down on loud pipes. I hope this isn't a one off publicity stunt, but the beginning of the end to loud pipes.

Source: https://siamrath.co.th/n/85749 (Article is in Thai. Used Google translate to get the gist of the article.)

Pollution control, Pattaya traffic, checkpoints, loud pipes, black smoke around two

At 8:30 pm on June 19, 2019, Pol.Lt.Col. Arunsakanon Sawan, Chor., Muang, Chonburi Pollution Control Department Bring police officers, pollution control officers Pattaya Environmental Protection Officer Set up a checkpoint to tighten traffic discipline By focusing on the construction of black smoke pipes at the junction of the Jomtien second line, cutting up Sukhumvit Inbound side of Chonburi To help reduce pollution, dust pollution in the air or PM2.5, as well as to prevent youth gangs who like to drive cars to compete with each other on the highway

Pol.Lt.Col. Arunsakanon Chor.Chor., Pattaya City Clarified in setting up this checkpoint by focusing on the violation of traffic discipline Not wearing a safety helmet No driver's license The staff will issue an order. But will focus on the issue of cars and motorcycles that have been tuned for more than 95 decibels of exhaust pipes that have black smoke beyond the law. After being detected Will issue an order and post a notice that the car is temporarily prohibited from using the car After that, have to go to fix and enter the inspection report with the transport staff. To confirm the correction before using the car again

In the way, Mr. Thawatchai Kaewphakdee, Pollution Control Officer Revealed that in this detection Not just catching Pattaya But will detect throughout Chonburi Bangkok And the perimeter, which will be rotated to change the point of location continuously Today is the second inspection. The first examination took place on May 15, which was able to arrest a large number of offenders. And would like to have corrections from users of both motorcycles, cars with loud noise Black smoke exhaust To return to the original condition, factory In order to be in the same standard And also reduce pollution

Niratip Srisri / Nantaphon Thipsri, Sattahip District, Chonburi Province
1d8b653503a70206adc69f87598486c46f57da0e

ee995a4b4c472c8cb2b108390712f6345e8b151d

f35375c64a025be58a2a976961e468e54038b0dc

I generally don't like noise pollution unless I'm making it.

My Ducati with Termis legal I'm wondering?

thank goodness,, i hate the loud motorbikes and cars, stupid 

On 21/06/2019 at 05:42, Lucifer88 said:

Unfortunately, this like all other rules (including "not sitting in back of a truck") will not be enforced in any real what whatsoever.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

I was at a gas station in Pattaya yesterday and there was a brand new stock HD in front of me I got out to take a look it was beautiful the guy started it and left ( not gunning it ) man it was loud.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Thought this post was going to be about fat, smelly farangs eating copious amounts of baked beans. 

Had the misfortune last week to sit in a booth at Robin Hood Tavern next to “Butterbean”. His continual farting and body odour even had the sweet waitress handing their food at arms length.

On 21/06/2019 at 08:42, Lucifer88 said:

If I hear a motorbike gunning it while I am walking especially along Buakhow I move well off the road.