IGNORED

EVA cabin crews on strike

Syd Tybil

[mention=180260]Wilson[/mention] I've found that booking 3-4 months out on EVA is about right.  I start tracking the fares of the date/time of my desired flight 6 months out.
Good to know, thanks Buddy.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/10/2019 at 11:31, Wilson said:

I looked at a last minute price just now for next week and it was 4 grand. So much for that idea.

Bit of common sense for that one.

Anyone know if the EVA strike is affecting departures from the west coast of the US to TPE and on to LOS?

9 minutes ago, ctp2018 said:

Anyone know if the EVA strike is affecting departures from the west coast of the US to TPE and on to LOS?

The strike ended ages ago.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

12 minutes ago, ctp2018 said:

I just came back to the States flying with EVA. Beside some constructions at Taipei airport that makes navigated a little hard there, everything else is back to normal.

The strike ended in July.  And as previously stated other than a few construction projects at TPE mostly on 4th floor(VIP lounges & restaurant area),everything is back to normal.  

Archived