IGNORED

Sue's Place -formerly the Blue Parrot

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293919-d6481581-Reviews-Sue_s_Place-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

I want to give a big 2 thumbs up for Sues.....

I finally found some Mexican food I like in Pattaya...

I liked everything....The Chips and Salsa were just super......The beef and bean burrito was very good.....The bean side was very good...The price was nice too....

4 hours ago, fforest said:

I am slow...Today was my first time there....

There is slow and slow  :)

First place I ate in Pattaya was the Blue Parrot and have eaten there, and then Sues, every year since.

Although, this year I have started to question how much value for money there is.

Sue's is definitely good food, in a good location. It's one of the very few Pattaya institutions left.  Anybody that likes Mexican food should definitely give her a try. 

The US/Canadian guys that owned the Blue Parrot ran the place into the ground, hence the closing of the place and then re-emerging as Sue's Place (which may have already been a going concern in another area..but not sure on that).

But Sue's Place has definitely keep up better traditions...try it.

8 minutes ago, thainet said:

The US/Canadian guys that owned the Blue Parrot ran the place into the ground, hence the closing of the place and then re-emerging as Sue's Place (which may have already been a going concern in another area..but not sure on that).

Bit harsh, as the original owner had sold it on to those guys and they kept it open for several years after that.

Sue's Place was a beer bar a few doors up from the Blue Parrot, and the menu and cook moved there, when the Parrot closed.

Different cook nowadays and the dishes are slightly different (the Salsa is a lot better IMO) but its pretty much the same menu from when the original Blue Parrot opened.

Archived