IGNORED

Thai for female masturbation

Pattaya Ape

How would I ask a girl if she can masturbate for me? 

The place I normally girls from don't normally speak much English so looking to see how I would go about asking them... 

Thanks in advance. 

“Tok bet” seems to be the female equivalent of “Chuck Wow”.

as a girl in Telephone bar told me a few days ago:

”This was the first time I came since you took me a month ago, except when I do it myself”

me: “you tok bet before you go to sleep?”

her: “ Yes, but not too often, because my mother shares the room with me”

girls don’t talk about it often, but the term seems to be a normal way of describing it.

Yes 'tok bet' (ตกเบ็ด) is listed in my Thai dictionary! Interesting in that I never heard that expression before.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My girl is "different". A different one everyday.

Guys fly a kite (chuck wow), women go fishing ... but how to say it?

EDIT: oh, cool ... "tok bet" ... in memory bank now :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thanks, gonna give this a try :)

Sometimes when bar girls say "I go toilet", I will start pretending like I'm fly fishing. "NOOOOOO, not tok bet!" :P

• Haha 2

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

In Phillipines it’s sal sal.....

• 1 year later...

I wonder if this phrase will sound the same if a girl asks for a girl? Soon I will be in Thailand, I have to get ready somehow :) And also, who knows, are there many places where a masseuse girl will agree to masturbate a girl? I speak for Bangkok. I really want to try Thai massage, but with a continuation. What will be if I take this toy with me https://lovermart.com/product/au-naturel-9-5-inches-sensa-feel-magnum-dong-beige/? How should I ask her then? Although, if to offer good money, everything will be clear without words (I hope that no one will call the police, ahahah).

Edited by Meggie91

So the whole this thread made me think if there is a special phrase if I want a girl to use a toy (probably something like this) while masturbating, any special word to name a toy.  
Any way thanks. 

If it is a girl you take back to your room try what I have done. While DATY just take one of their hands and put in at the correct spot and see if she gets the hint and is willing.

55 minutes ago, tiwillti said:

So the whole this thread made me think if there is a special phrase if I want a girl to use a toy (probably something like this) while masturbating, any special word to name a toy.  
Any way thanks. 

Most Girls in the bartrade  speak enough english to understand toy or sextoy. You may show it to her beforehand and just ask "do you like to play with this" or something similiar. 

very similar sounding is dok-beeat, or as close as phonetically as I can do. means interest like interest on a loan.

might not want to make that mistake at a bank, or, maybe you would if ...

On 17/04/2021 at 21:40, Meggie91 said:

I wonder if this phrase will sound the same if a girl asks for a girl? Soon I will be in Thailand, I have to get ready somehow :) And also, who knows, are there many places where a masseuse girl will agree to masturbate a girl? I speak for Bangkok. I really want to try Thai massage, but with a continuation. What will be if I take this toy with me https://lovermart.com/product/au-naturel-9-5-inches-sensa-feel-magnum-dong-beige/? How should I ask her then? Although, if to offer good money, everything will be clear without words (I hope that no one will call the police, ahahah).

Just take a photo of the toy with 3000 baht laid out behind it and show her the photo on your phone.

If you're going to try, go all the way.

• 7 months later...

I always use ช่วยตัวเอง for female masturbation. Chuay tua eng - to help one's self.

For sentence toys, direct translation ของเล่น kawng len - toy.

• 7 months later...

While ตกเบ็ด: dtòk-bèt is the term for female masturbation, the term has been described as "polishing the pearl" 🙂