IGNORED

Recommendations for Sunday evening buffet?

9 hours ago, davidge said:

I understand Cherrys is closing today.

7 hours ago, petermik said:

They are certainly doing some renovation work....walked past yesterday......OR perhaps new owners/establishment...dunno for sure?

Correct Cherry,s closed today after 14 years in business.....:Cry3:

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late recommendation, but this can be a decent option for a Sunday buffet:

buffet-trio-english.jpg.999174f9582daef716762bff60f79cc3.jpg

It's been a couple of years since I ate there and the food was fine then.  The ambiance  also suited my Thai girl's family.  However,  restaurants change quickly in Pattaya and I honestly don't know how it is today.

Another option is the Big Fish restaurant at the Siam@Siam hotel on 2nd Road.  The buffet centers on seafood, but there are plenty of other options as well, with meat dishes grilled to order as well as the standard Thai and farang cooked dishes, appetizers, desserts, etc..

siam-24.jpg.c91b4a1a2836d058345c7ab37aaec2ac.jpg

BigFish.jpg.136f07ff7db4ad3cd49c54f1feb8d4d1.jpg

If I remember right,  the price is about 800 baht pp, but about 680 with the 15% Eatigo discount.  The only downside is the buffet is popular with Asian tour groups, so you need to get there early to avoid the jostling.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Thanks for all replies. I’ll keep them in mind for future occasions.

In the end, not entirely unsurprisingly, the Thais went off to do their own thing so 4 of us farang went to Patrick’s. Third birthday in a row I’ve celebrated there and it was excellent as always.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Archived