IGNORED

4 month rental

billybog

I am looking for a 4 month rental. One bedroom, preferably along beach road to soi Bakoaw, between pattaya tai and pattaya klang. One bedroom, pool, elevator, and covered parking. I also want to install my own internet (my expense). Arriving late November 28, 29, etc and will depart April 2, 2020.  No studio.

Thank you

16 hours ago, billybog said:

I am looking for a 4 month rental. One bedroom, preferably along beach road to soi Bakoaw, between pattaya tai and pattaya klang. One bedroom, pool, elevator, and covered parking. I also want to install my own internet (my expense). Arriving late November 28, 29, etc and will depart April 2, 2020.  No studio.

Thank you

Whats your price range ?

Not in your preferred area however you may be interested.

I have two one in VT2B ( internet installed ) and One in VT5C no internet a very nice apartment with a 200,000tb  hot tub.

PM me for more details.

JDM  

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/06/2019 at 00:16, billybog said:

Thank you

I have a lead for centara residence she said very nice i didn't want to be rude with the 70s wallpaper this is one of them

Anyhow more furniture coming soon got this yesterday just being furnished  as i speak if you have line if you want to see more photos won't be cheap high season short term i think.

She asked me to find day rate at 1500 for her  as i am about to rent a studio.

i dont know about adding your own internet for that short rental  but the condo has free wifi 

i have rented there 6 month per visit different condos  for 3 years now 

image.png.265be8de338bb571176c4e2f7d7282eb.png

image.png.5bcf2a4156bdc3c5b794ec3b022763bc.png

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

2 hours ago, talung66 said:

I have a lead for centara residence she said very nice i didn't want to be rude with the 70s wallpaper this is one of them

Anyhow more furniture coming soon got this yesterday just being furnished  as i speak if you have line if you want to see more photos won't be cheap high season short term i think.

She asked me to find day rate at 1500 for her  as i am about to rent a studio.

i dont know about adding your own internet for that short rental  but the condo has free wifi 

i have rented there 6 month per visit different condos  for 3 years now 

image.png.265be8de338bb571176c4e2f7d7282eb.png

image.png.5bcf2a4156bdc3c5b794ec3b022763bc.png

How much monthly rent for 5 months starting December 10.....

14 hours ago, Patts Luver said:

How much monthly rent for 5 months starting December 10..it 

?? for

You should get a studio for 18k and  1 bedroom at 25k quiet easily anywhere you self anyhow for that short term.

i am moving in on friday in a studio. i'll ask her then or give you her line or FB and you can ask you self

She has a few she from what i gather i found her in the owners group

she buys and sell for people then furnishes and then rents for owners.

As i said this rom she wants 1500 per night all in bill/clean weekly if long (short term if you know what i mean) i have also heard 1 bedroom going for 1 month rental at 35k for dec and  jan.

You can do much better price wise in this area, the area you speak of than 18000 for a studio which you said you don't want and less than 25000 for a one bedroom meeting your requirements.

Even if you own a condo you can't always get the internet you would prefer, as you have to go with the internet providers for that complex.

1 hour ago, usexpat46 said:

Even if you own a condo you can't always get the internet you would prefer, as you have to go with the internet providers for that complex.

Hmm that's interesting. I don't own my place here at Urban and there is a provider for the complex, but I signed up with 3BB the company I wanted for a year.

12 hours ago, Rocketboy said:

Hmm that's interesting. I don't own my place here at Urban and there is a provider for the complex, but I signed up with 3BB the company I wanted for a year.

It's pretty much up to the condo committee to determine which providers they let run wires into the complex.

47 minutes ago, usexpat46 said:

It's pretty much up to the condo committee to determine which providers they let run wires into the complex.

Not sure what company the complex uses, but it wasn't adequate for me. So I guess they allow 3BB.

1 hour ago, Rocketboy said:

Not sure what company the complex uses, but it wasn't adequate for me. So I guess they allow 3BB.

I had a friend rent a unit at the Avenue a few years back and both the internet and cable TV were free as the owners were paying for these services in their CAM fees, however they were very basic.  The condo management company (who is hired by the condo committee which is elected by the condo owners, must contact  3BB, TOT, True or etc. to wire the complex for one or more of the providers. 

3 hours ago, usexpat46 said:

I had a friend rent a unit at the Avenue a few years back and both the internet and cable TV were free as the owners were paying for these services in their CAM fees, however they were very basic.  The condo management company (who is hired by the condo committee which is elected by the condo owners, must contact  3BB, TOT, True or etc. to wire the complex for one or more of the providers. 

I live in the Urban and it's free here. I'm not disputing what you say about management company, condo committee, etc. 

I don't rent from the Urban management company or office. There office is on the property. I have no dealings with them. East Coast Real Estate is the management company for my unit. 

When I need things done in the condo I contact either East Coast or the jurist office which is not located in the management office. Whatever maintenance issues I have I pay the jurist office and East Coast reimbursers me. 

When I decided I wanted 3BB I went to their shop at Central Festival. I signed up and they took care of everything else, I guess they contacted who they needed to as far as the wiring was concerned.

1 minute ago, Rocketboy said:

I live in the Urban and it's free here. I'm not disputing what you say about management company, condo committee, etc. 

I don't rent from the Urban management company or office. There office is on the property. I have no dealings with them. East Coast Real Estate is the management company for my unit. 

When I need things done in the condo I contact either East Coast or the jurist office which is not located in the management office. Whatever maintenance issues I have I pay the jurist office and East Coast reimbursers me. 

When I decided I wanted 3BB I went to their shop at Central Festival. I signed up and they took care of everything else, I guess they contacted who they needed to as far as the wiring was concerned.

I don't know why I wrote the Avenue as I meant the Urban.  In case your not aware 3BB offers a discount of a month if you pay 1 year in advance.

25 minutes ago, usexpat46 said:

I don't know why I wrote the Avenue as I meant the Urban.  In case your not aware 3BB offers a discount of a month if you pay 1 year in advance.

Yes and that is what I did last October paid for a full year in advance. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/07/2019 at 21:10, Patts Luver said:

How much monthly rent for 5 months starting December 10.....

read post 10 in thread attached and call my lead yourself. 

Archived