Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

100 Euro Cabin Bag Charge.

noshow

I am flying to the UK on a return trip in three months, can anyone confirm that on KLM flights both ways, they

are now charging 100 Euros for your cabin bags?

If so, looks like it's going to be BA this time, unless they decide to do the same.

Where did you hear that?  A dummy booking 22 Aug to 12 Sept, 27,750 bt return  BKK-LHR-BKK

klm.JPG.3ea21c1d76fa746c2d0ffa9751e7d429.JPG

Just now, noshow said:

I am flying to the UK on a return trip in three months, can anyone confirm that on KLM flights both ways, they

are now charging 100 Euros for your cabin bags?

If so, looks like it's going to be BA this time, unless they decide to do the same.

i've just had a search around too and 23 kg checked bag allowance is what i can see.

Basic economy or whatever it's now called will cost €50 euro for each bag on the Amsterdam Bangkok route so it's €100 on a return trip and knowing KLM they will strictly apply the rules on weight and size on carry on bags,so don't think you will be allowed to get away with a large carry on.EVA are now charging for seat selection on the same route they now have 6!  Different economy seats.I normally book in June for my annual Jan/Feb trip but will wait till at least the end of October to see how Brexit pans out and what happens with the € exchange rate,it may mean no trip or the possibility of deals on flights if the Brits and euro lands hold off on booking flights because of currency uncertainty.

Yes  EVA are charging to book seats even in premium economy.I paid over £60 pounds for September.

Hand luggage no problem, its only a problem for those who want to bring what are practically suitcases into the cabin, same with all airlines.

1 hour ago, Scottie1 said:

Yes  EVA are charging to book seats even in premium economy.I paid over £60 pounds for September.

That is not the case for all booking classes. Even premium economy has multiple classes.

On my trip in may in premium I had 1 leg that I could select my seat for free and the other not. Turned out they where different classes. As I booked using a third party site I only found out when I got my ticket. 

KLM   Further investigation, my dummy booking didn't mention Economy Light.

1446137099_klm1.JPG.7a993fb7e8a19c8b9f8cab3173301b00.JPG

1075416273_klm2.JPG.7be83ecffa349d8c8d220eb2f56d5845.JPG

Archived