IGNORED

City government discusses monorail system to further develop Pattaya as a world class tourist destination

The Pattaya News

Pattaya- On June 11th, 2019, city officials met in the early afternoon at City Hall to discuss plans for a light railway or monorail/tram project for Pattaya. Deputy Mayor Ronnakit Ekkasing stated to the Pattaya news and other gathered press that the current plan is to have a state of the art transportation system in place to […]

The post City government discusses monorail system to further develop Pattaya as a world class tourist destination appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

End of mongering, guys...

I can imagine the discussion. How much money can we make out of a monorail system.

I first heard of this proposal about 10 years ago, becomes more difficult as each year passes as new buildings are developed.  Still waiting on the high speed rail from Bangkok to Pattaya.

4 hours ago, jojomecanic said:

End of mongering, guys...

Ya..shame they razed WS last year for the family friendly park they put there too.

IYKYK

More chance of Thai to land on the moon than that .... Only a dream . Bus drivers & Taxi drivers would be in the war over this . Their lives depend on their jobs . 

Maybe it can connect to the new Disney theme park in Jomtien.  :LMFAO:

So fixing streets that stink to high heaven and a drains system that puts raw sewage straight out into the sea by the main beach is a lower priority than a Disney theme park ride ... Yep sounds like classic local government in action :)

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png                                                                                      

7 minutes ago, Stokielad said:

So fixing streets that stink to high heaven and a drains system that puts raw sewage straight out into the sea by the main beach is a lower priority than a Disney theme park ride ... Yep sounds like classic local government in action :)

Pattaya is already a world class family tourist destination. Nothing needs fixing. :D

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

4 hours ago, davidge said:

Pattaya is already a world class family tourist destination. Nothing needs fixing. :D

I just read about the expansion of BKK airport the other day.  Evidently they began work about a year ago on adding 28 more gates on the other side of the current runways, I hadn't noticed as my flights arrive and depart at night.  The article said that this expansion could handle another 15M paxs a year.

Looks like Lyle Lanley have paid a visit to Pattaya again :Laugh1:

36FCDFCE-7B9A-44A8-9DD7-3A2C90B097FA.png.b4bb5723983040309b431e320f73e77d.png

:Dance1:

Archived