IGNORED

USA defeats Thailand in Womens World Cup 13-0, breaks scoring record

The Pattaya News

Reims, France- Sport is more often than not a brutal place for the underdog. There should always be hope, of course, but it is usually the Goliaths who win. Just ask Thailand, whose players will be chasing red-shirted American behemoths in their nightmares for a number of nights to come. The 13-0 scoreline was a […]

The post USA defeats Thailand in Womens World Cup 13-0, breaks scoring record appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

9 minutes ago, keepitfun said:

.....and carried on like absolute numpties 

Agreed. Very bad sportsmanship! No problem to continue to score in group play but to keep celebrating the late goals the way they were was bad style.

Disgraceful, the US women are considered " professional athletes" as they are paid a fair wage, and to act like that!!!! Very surprised FIFA with all their fair play BS and Gay right BS that they didn't stepping a fine the US.

I have to admit, I was disappointed and embarrassed that those dyke slags ran up the score like they did. Right now I'd just as soon see them get eliminated post haste. 

Mind you, due to all the controversy, corruption, greed etc involved I'm not a huge fan with pro sports of any kind anymore, and when I see BS like that it just reinforces in me why. 

I have no issue with them thumping Thailand 13-0. Well done Ladies. After all, goal difference can have teeth in these competitions so you score as much as you can (same as us against Thai ladies). However, just as the new pattaya visit might feel the need to punch the air after their first "score", they really stop celebrating after 3 or 4. To be reacting like they've just wont the Lotto after the 11th, 12th, 13th goal is simply embarrassing. Same as the guys on here celebrating "pulling" their 20th bar girl. Pulling? lol 

Archived