Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

salmon

Pattini on soi Buakhao used to do a nice salmon steak meal but not had one there for over a year.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Steak & Co and Beefeater have it on their menu. :)

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

What is your budget? Caprice is nice if you don't mind the dress code and prices. 

Heading out fishing for king salmon on Saturday,  on my grill that evening!

11 minutes ago, Jeffinak said:

Heading out fishing for king salmon on Saturday,  on my grill that evening!

Do you own a boat? Can I be your friend please? 555

The Golf Club on LK Metro. Steak Nights!

Salmon is fantastic!

Some time ago, there was a positive review of the Salmon being served up at the French place, adjacent to the side of TukCom.

Salmon are cold water fish. Thailand is not a cold water place. Ergo, salmon are not native to thai waters. Any salmon brought to thailand is frozen and flown in. That makes it: (1) expensive, and (2) not very good.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

On 15/06/2019 at 13:29, basket case said:

Salmon are cold water fish. Thailand is not a cold water place. Ergo, salmon are not native to thai waters. Any salmon brought to thailand is frozen and flown in. That makes it: (1) expensive, and (2) not very good.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I am not convinced your 100% correct  some may be frozen and this is what most cheaper restaurants may have.

Though fresh is also available in supermarket and good places and for sushi places.

OP try tsunami sushi buffet 

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

If you get over to Jomtien, I like one of the salmon dishes at Sandbar. It is served over black spaghetti with a little chile sauce on top. Quite tasty. I frequently order it to keep an eye on my cholesterol count.

Archived