Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

dawg73

Deaf girl on TF

markado
3 hours ago, 2week millionaire said:

Here she is in Insomnia

Wow. The one on the left, now i know that she in real 15 kilos more than her TF thinned fake photos , i am happy to have failed to freebie her.

jayfx

https://www.thaifriendly.com/Supttra19

1565949250866.thumb.jpg.ac43104259ed9cc557f0bdc98522a3d7.jpg

Deaf girl Supattra

I thought it would be more appropriate to post my review of her in this thread. 

Meeting up: She was 20 minutes late but she had messaged me to tell me she would be late before she was meant to arrive. 

When she did arrive she was as I expected. Not pretty, a big girl with manly features. No, she is not a post op LB! She just has manly features, including an under-bite that gives her a manly jaw. She also has a large belly on her. I wouldn't have taken her home at the end of the night if I met her in a club back home, however, this was simply for the novelty. 

She was happy to wear some lingerie that I gave her and she was rally pleased when I told her she could keep it. She was, however, very shy in it at first, and searched my room for hidden cameras. This was a bit strange as she became quite the exhibitionist later....

The sex: The bbbj was decent and lasted a long time. There was lots of rimming involved and she seemed to enjoy sucking and pleasuring me. During the BJ she signalled for me to film her on my phone.

She was pretty good on top, seemed to really like doggy but was sticking her finger in my mouth during missionary, which was a bit weird. I finished on her chest but maybe a COF is OK. I did attempt thumbing the 3rd hole during doggy but it was very tight and she quickly pulled my hand away. 

@danielsam I enquired about "farang and friends" and she let me know that she wrote this wrong and simply means she wants to meet different people, as she's into sex for money. She ammended this already. I asked about Indian guys and her response was a definitive yes! No problem. 

Cost: She originally agreed to 1000 but asked me for an extra 100 for the taxi when we'd finished. As she allowed me to film the BJ, I agreed. 

WIR: I certainly would not repeat but this is based purely on looks. 

neo1011

Good report.. thanks for getting back to us

danielsam

Thanks a lot for checking @jayfx

Appreciate your help 

pumbaas
On 08/06/2019 at 22:11, thumper64 said:

Yeah,

They seem to always be to the left hand side and beside the Nana Hotel sign if you are standing facing it..

I had one last trip I did not realize till I got her in the room that she was deaf ,she just smiled and nodded when I said 1,000 ST. 

Well she scared the shit out of me a real nymphomaniac would not stop making those noises  every time I stroked her she came.

Now I'm 77 so I'm not banging for hr's  like all of you but she kept cuming and moning I thought shit I hurt her ,but found out it was just wishful thinking .

bgtp
On 17/08/2019 at 14:30, SKUBA said:

Tried a couple of deaf girls who congregate in front of nana a while back and enjoyed it.  They communicate via their smart phones, so it's pretty easy to seal the deal.Some of them are good looking too, depends on the night.

Good in bed; I could tell they enjoyed it. The first time I was a little freaked out though - she started coming and began uttering these really strange guttural noises, like some kind of animal - scared the shit out of me; thought I was with an alien!  After   a while though, I got used to it and actually looked forward to turning them into my little animals ......

I had one the other night from here. Good experience. Much like they use their smartphones with some saved comments and questions. I keep a couple of questions in Thai for them on mine. Do you have kids and can you do BBBJ? Some pretty girls in the group, too.

Joe Starlin
On 17/08/2019 at 15:31, jayfx said:

https://www.thaifriendly.com/Supttra19

1565949250866.thumb.jpg.ac43104259ed9cc557f0bdc98522a3d7.jpg

Deaf girl Supattra

I thought it would be more appropriate to post my review of her in this thread. 

Meeting up: She was 20 minutes late but she had messaged me to tell me she would be late before she was meant to arrive. 

When she did arrive she was as I expected. Not pretty, a big girl with manly features. No, she is not a post op LB! She just has manly features, including an under-bite that gives her a manly jaw. She also has a large belly on her. I wouldn't have taken her home at the end of the night if I met her in a club back home, however, this was simply for the novelty. 

She was happy to wear some lingerie that I gave her and she was rally pleased when I told her she could keep it. She was, however, very shy in it at first, and searched my room for hidden cameras. This was a bit strange as she became quite the exhibitionist later....

The sex: The bbbj was decent and lasted a long time. There was lots of rimming involved and she seemed to enjoy sucking and pleasuring me. During the BJ she signalled for me to film her on my phone.

She was pretty good on top, seemed to really like doggy but was sticking her finger in my mouth during missionary, which was a bit weird. I finished on her chest but maybe a COF is OK. I did attempt thumbing the 3rd hole during doggy but it was very tight and she quickly pulled my hand away. 

@danielsam I enquired about "farang and friends" and she let me know that she wrote this wrong and simply means she wants to meet different people, as she's into sex for money. She ammended this already. I asked about Indian guys and her response was a definitive yes! No problem. 

Cost: She originally agreed to 1000 but asked me for an extra 100 for the taxi when we'd finished. As she allowed me to film the BJ, I agreed. 

WIR: I certainly would not repeat but this is based purely on looks. 

Sounds like you had a great time. I would have been very happy with that also. Thanks for the update.

jayfx
18 minutes ago, Joe Starlin said:

Sounds like you had a great time. I would have been very happy with that also. Thanks for the update.

It was OK. 

I was telling my brother about the experience and, it turns out he coincidently banged the same deaf girl. He said she also asked him to video her giving him a bj, so I guess this is something she gets off on. 

Joe Starlin
1 hour ago, jayfx said:

It was OK. 

I was telling my brother about the experience and, it turns out he coincidently banged the same deaf girl. He said she also asked him to video her giving him a bj, so I guess this is something she gets off on. 

1 hour ago, jayfx said:

It was OK. 

I love that. The quality of the video on the new mobile phones is amazing. I always ask if I can do that. my response has been that maybe... 1 girl in 5 will agree. I have never had a girl offer it up to me though. Wow! what a turn on!

Danish80
On 08/06/2019 at 15:43, dawg73 said:

Greetings to all in PA land,

I made contact with a deaf girl on Thai Friendly recently.  I hear deaf girls are more horny than average (no idea whether this is true) and that they make weird noises in bed (that second part makes more sense to me).

So I get her Line ID and she sends me some pics of herself with a friend - she says the friend is deaf too.  I asked if they do lesbian, but she didn't reply (I guess that probably means no).

This is one of the pics on her TF profile:

446770f8fb9926f8fb53d1a0b3293802-big.jpg

And here's one with her and her friend:

6963.jpg

Anyone care to take her - or them - for a spin?  If you do, please report back.  TF profile is https://www.thaifriendly.com/Supttra19

Her Line ID is in her profile.

Woow... Just woow... Thanks for the link

Meet her around 5 years ago, hers name was Ann pattaya back then on FB, she was working in Spankys, we communicated over the Phone and had lot of fun, unfortunately it was to early to bring her with me, and when i fanaly came back she was gone, I was a little sad (for 5 minuts until i found another girl) cause i newer fucked a deaf girl, and want to cross it on my todo list, now i again have the oppertunerty. 

dawg73
On 21/08/2019 at 01:01, Danish80 said:

Woow... Just woow... Thanks for the link

Meet her around 5 years ago, hers name was Ann pattaya back then on FB, she was working in spankys, we communicated over the Phone and had lot of fun, unfortunately it was to early to bring her with me, and when i fanaly came back she was gone, I was a little sad (for 5 minuts until i found another girl) cause i newer fucked a deaf girl, and want to cross it on my todo list, now i again have the oppertunerty. 

Glad I could help - hope you enjoy.

I guess I should report on my experience so you can go in with open eyes: nice girl, was able to communicate on a rudimentary level using hand signals and whatnot.  I used google translate to ask if she could read lips - she indicated that she could do it just a little bit.  BJ was nice, followed up with a little titty fucking initiated by her.  I went down on her, then she positioned herself for doggy style, so in I went then soon switched it up to spooning.  She then decided that she'd had enough boom boom and wanted to finish me off by hand.  I wanted her to ride me first, but it's hard to argue with a deaf person who doesn't even have English as their first language - so she wrapped it up with a hand job.  By the way, she barely made a sound the whole time - quite disappointed; I really wanted to hear some of those deaf girl sex noises!

So not the greatest experience all in all, but I have had worse - and someone else here reported a better experience with her, so as they say: your mileage may vary.  It was one for the bucket list, so I guess I'm not too miffed.  By the way, she's nowhere near as chubby as in the pics others have posted - she must have dropped some weight.

Danish80
18 hours ago, dawg73 said:

I guess I should report on my experience so you can go in with open eyes: nice girl, was able to communicate on a rudimentary level using hand signals and whatnot.  I used google translate to ask if she could read lips - she indicated that she could do it just a little bit.  BJ was nice, followed up with a little titty fucking initiated by her.  I went down on her, then she positioned herself for doggy style, so in I went then soon switched it up to spooning.  She then decided that she'd had enough boom boom and wanted to finish me off by hand.  I wanted her to ride me first, but it's hard to argue with a deaf person who doesn't even have English as their first language - so she wrapped it up with a hand job.  By the way, she barely made a sound the whole time - quite disappointed; I really wanted to hear some of those deaf girl sex noises!

So not the greatest experience all in all, but I have had worse - and someone else here reported a better experience with her, so as they say: your mileage may vary.  It was one for the bucket list, so I guess I'm not too miffed.  By the way, she's nowhere near as chubby as in the pics others have posted - she must have dropped some weight.

Thanks for your Nice review, maybe the communication difficulity is a problem, and I not fan of ending it with a handjob.. :unsure: but I think i Will give it a try... :wink:

muffinstuffer
On 22/08/2019 at 01:15, dawg73 said:

Nicky from Queen will fulfill the deaf girl sex noise fantasy.

Mr_wimpy

I learnt from this thread that if a girl is deaf, certain punters like really like that and they may overlook the girls looks.

Danish80
27 minutes ago, Mr_wimpy said:

I learnt from this thread that if a girl is deaf, certain punters like really like that and they may overlook the girls looks.

I think Ann look very Good, and I know her fro when she worked in a go go, if its not was her,  i not have to try another deaf girl :D but Im young and curious, what to try all type of girls..  Simply love Them all :22:

muffinstuffer
On 25/08/2019 at 12:18, Danish80 said:

I think Ann look very Good, and I know her fro when she worked in a go go, if its not was her,  i not have to try another deaf girl :D but Im young and curious, what to try all type of girls..  Simply love Them all :22:

Variety is the spice of life, at least where pussy is concerned.  Having said that, Nicky is close to being a stunner.  She isn't model material but, she is close in my opinion.  And she is one hell of a performer.  I didnt dig her because she was deaf, I found it awkward at first but I go used to it.  I dug her because she was hot and she was a good lay.  Nicky and Ann are friends so why not have 2 deaf girls?  That would be a thrill.