IGNORED

Slightly confused about Visa for U.S. citizens.

PGSTC776

I'm planning a 45 day trip starting in early November through December.  I'll be flying into Thailand and staying for 27 days, then flying to Cambodia for 5 days, before returning for the remainder of the trip in Thailand.

As a U.S. citizen it's my understanding I can arrive without a visa for 30 days like I usually do (my last trip was in November of 2018), then leave for Cambodia, and return for the remainder of the trip using another 30 day grace period (since it will be my second entry for this calendar year 2019).

Or should I get a Visa?

Anybody know?

29 minutes ago, PGSTC776 said:

I'm planning a 45 day trip starting in early November through December.  I'll be flying into Thailand and staying for 27 days, then flying to Cambodia for 5 days, before returning for the remainder of the trip in Thailand.

As a U.S. citizen it's my understanding I can arrive without a visa for 30 days like I usually do (my last trip was in November of 2018), then leave for Cambodia, and return for the remainder of the trip using another 30 day grace period (since it will be my second entry for this calendar year 2019).

Or should I get a Visa?

Anybody know?

No issue as you won't exceed 30 days each stay and no longer a limit when flying in.

Your only potential problem will be your initial checkin at the airport in America.  If you can show proof of your flight to Cambodia you should be OK.

Thanks guys, I already have all the flights booked, so should be able to show any requests.  

Archived