Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Taxi tom

Martxito

i contact with tom taxi and ofered me 1000 bath to travel from the airport to pattaya. Anyone have imformation about him? 

Check if this includes the Toll fees. seems too cheap

Cant help for taxi Tom,  i always use Nam's taxi or bus.

8 hours ago, Martxito said:

i contact with tom taxi and ofered me 1000 bath to travel from the airport to pattaya. Anyone have imformation about him? 

I always use them, 4-5 trips to pattaya every year, never had a problem with them, good service, price given includes the tolls, for some reason sometimes its 1100 from pattaya back to the airport, I will continue to use them.

Thanks for the reply. Maybe a higher price is for use a biger car? I think i will use him

I booked a taxi from Nam's Taxis for a friend and the driver was a cute little Tom.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

What is the price with Nam's taxi? Maybe Is a good way to start the hollidays

43 minutes ago, Martxito said:

I don't want to topic fuck. i will send you a Message.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Finally i booked with tom. When I finish my trip i hope to have a good service and can put a good review here

On 05/06/2019 at 05:22, Martxito said:

I have used them about 10 times.  Good service for an unbeatable price.

Do you have a contact please? I will book them for my next trip.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 05/06/2019 at 00:22, Martxito said:

Anyone have imformation about him?

Tom taxi service is reliable, the driver always waiting at the agreed upon gate. 

1000b includes tolls and airport parking. The driver knows his way around Pattaya. Some drivers offer to help with bags and some don't. Just incase you do need assistance. Private car, no complaints about comfort. 

On June 5, 2562 BE at 20:11, Martxito said:

usually charges 1200 baht both ways , includes tolls . never ever a problem , always on time  and pleasant , most times early . i always give them 1500baht as they do a good job . hassle and worry free , which is what your after and always know their destination and can speak English

Is it possible to get GrabTaxi from Airport to Pattaya?  Cost?  I usually use MrT Taxi.  Probably cheaper and they have always been reliable.  But with Grab I would not have to arrange anything in advance. 

5 hours ago, argon123 said:

Is it possible to get GrabTaxi from Airport to Pattaya?  Cost?  I usually use MrT Taxi.  Probably cheaper and they have always been reliable.  But with Grab I would not have to arrange anything in advance. 

I’m sure it would. I’ve only used it to see what price it showed from Pattaya to the airport. It was more expensive than any of the companies or agents that offer taxis. I’m guessing it would be more expensive from the airport than the meter taxis at the stand. 

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• 1 month later...

i used tomtaxi on my last trip,1000 baht airport return, very reliable and efficient,on time and no crazy drivers, highly recommend.

• 3 weeks later...

Im back from thailand and used tom taxi service two times. From bangkok airport to pattaya for 1000 baths. Very good sperience, very good comunication at any hour ( i dont know this men when sleep) and the taxies come on time and without problems. I can recomend him.

it's a very competitive price 1000 bath. Normally i take the bus from the airport to Pattaya, but will try Tom service next time:-) Also a normal metered taxi from Pattaya to the airport is also 1000 bath total

Archived