IGNORED

Condo for Rent (wheelchair accessible, I.e mobility scooter)

koolgirl1985

2 weeks rental only and guest friendly is must.

Hey guys, we are couple husband and wife and need some important info on Condo for Rent around beach road near central festival or soi Bukhaw or near Walking Street, any advice highly appreciated. Must be mobility scooter accessible but don't need wheelchair toilet.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, koolgirl1985 said:

2 weeks rental only and guest friendly is must.

Hey guys, we are couple husband and wife and need some important info on Condo for Rent around beach road near central festival or soi Bukhaw or near Walking Street, any advice highly appreciated. Must be mobility scooter accessible but don't need wheelchair toilet.

Thanks

I seem to recall Hideaway Guesthouse & Bar, which is just off Soi Buakhow has as ground floor unit with kitchen facilities etc (but not a Condo) adapted for customers with limited mobility. Some pictures etc of the unit in the Hideaway website below.

This from the website -

We will also have a wheelchair available on demand, and if there is interest, we will get a motorized 3 wheel scooter which would be available on a rental basis.

Its guest friendly of course and handy to all those areas you list.

Don't know if it meets your exact requirements but it may be a place to check out.

Andy the owner & mine host is a good bloke who runs a good business - so contact him via direct message via this board or email or the business website might be a starting point.

They offer a 'price' for Board members so mention that if you book.

There is a business thread on this board -

Their own website is here -

http://www.pattayaguesthouse-hideaway.com/ground-floor-studio.html

Hope you find something suitable.

Also a number of the newer hotels (again not Condos) in the area your interested in seem to have entrance ramps as well as stairs but don't know that would meet your requirements.

Best wishes.

Map -

http://www.pattayaguesthouse-hideaway.com/contact-us-and-map.html

Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards.

4 hours ago, Zeb said:

I seem to recall Hideaway Guesthouse & Bar, which is just off Soi Buakhow has as ground floor unit with kitchen facilities etc (but not a Condo) adapted for customers with limited mobility. Some pictures etc of the unit in the Hideaway website below.

This from the website -

Its guest friendly of course and handy to all those areas you list.

Don't know if it meets your exact requirements but it may be a place to check out.

Andy the owner & mine host is a good bloke who runs a good business - so contact him via direct message via this board or email or the business website might be a starting point.

They offer a 'price' for Board members so mention that if you book.

There is a business thread on this board -

Their own website is here -

http://www.pattayaguesthouse-hideaway.com/ground-floor-studio.html

Hope you find something suitable.

Also a number of the newer hotels (again not Condos) in the area your interested in seem to have entrance ramps as well as stairs but don't know that would meet your requirements.

Best wishes.

Map -

http://www.pattayaguesthouse-hideaway.com/contact-us-and-map.html

Thank you for quoting us, yes the room is designed for easy access. The room will only be available until the end of November, and though very popular, we do have other plans for the spot. We'll update you all nearer the time.

Thanks for the info, we will let you know once flights are booked, we are planning to come in late July or August.

Thanks again.

Archived