Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya City Police Chief, four others transferred immediately, face probes over nightclub raids

The Pattaya News

Pattaya- Five senior police officers, including police Chief Prawit Chorseng, have been transferred to inactive posts effective immediately as of this afternoon, Sunday, June 2nd, 2019. The transfer is punitive in nature due to a raid on two popular local night clubs, The Brazil pub, and the 90’s Bar, that we reported on yesterday, in […]

The post Pattaya City Police Chief, four others transferred immediately, face probes over nightclub raids appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Perhaps the places were owned by people of influence ! 

26 minutes ago, biggles said:

Or not ?

Yes, it's possible. Similar to how BJ was fired suddenly, trod on the wrong toes

So, people read from the article that they have been moved due to them raiding the bars?

Where everywhere else is reporting it as they were moved on due to turning a blind eye.

5 minutes ago, Taa_Saparot said:

So, people read from the article that they have been moved due to them raiding the bars?

Where everywhere else is reporting it as they were moved on due to turning a blind eye.

Yes, strange how people can’t seem to read properly. The article clearly states another ‘force’ had carried out the raids as the local one had ignored complaints.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Yes, strange how people can’t seem to read properly. The article clearly states another ‘force’ had carried out the raids as the local one had ignored complaints.
To be fair i didn't bother reading the article as i thought it was one of Teapots cut and pastes again. But after BJ getting the boot it wouldn't be surprising at all for a head of police to be removed for treading on toes

1 hour ago, Scuba+ said:

// Similar to how BJ was fired suddenly, trod on the wrong toes

You seems to be more informed about what happened to BJ (and why) that even the Thai investigation websites who have many hypotheses but not the begin of a proof... :unsure:. So could you please enlighten us ?

You seems to be more informed about what happened to BJ (and why) that even the Thai investigation websites who have many hypotheses but not the begin of a proof... :unsure:. So could you please enlighten us ?
Go over to Thaivisa, read all the threads on it, come back and then we'll discuss

But I suppose the fall out over this will mean an enforcing of rules and regulations for the next .... week or so?

36 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:
39 minutes ago, Oukiva said:
You seems to be more informed about what happened to BJ (and why) //

Go over to Thaivisa, read all the threads on it, come back and then we'll discuss

Ok. Your way to say that you know absolutely nothing more than us. :rolleyes:

ThaiVisa as proven to be totally unreliable for anything else than visa mater, and even for Visa it has been the source of countless false rumours...

3 hours ago, The Pattaya News said:

The transfer is punitive in nature due to a raid on two popular local night clubs, The Brazil pub, and the 90’s Bar, that we reported on yesterday, in […]

I am surprised to see where The Brazil pub was. This place (on a South Road Soi nearly opposite Pattaya City Resort) was an abandoned ruin last time I saw it, about 2 years ago, and I am pretty sure that on a previous name it had been already closed by the police...

No idea what was The 90's pub, but according to GoogleMaps it's on Third Rd Soi 18 and it has changed several time of name (and owner?) along recent years.

Both very probably typical young Thai places with very rarely a foreigner inside. And with 142 people tested positive for drugs (over about 300) at the Brazil Club, it seems a very good reason for me to avoid such places...

Ok. Your way to say that you know absolutely nothing more than us. :rolleyes:
ThaiVisa as proven to be totally unreliable for anything else than visa mater, and even for Visa it has been the source of countless false rumours...
I recall you thought the compulsory health insurance was for Non Imm O extensions? All that scaremongering on here and thaivisa was unnecessary

2 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

I recall you thought the compulsory health insurance was for Non Imm O extensions? All that scaremongering on here and Thaivisa was unnecessary

Please don't attribute to me things I didn't wrote. I just check all my posts in the Insurance mandatory for long-stay foreigners thread. I always said it was for Non O-A visa holders only :), same way as for Non O-X. Only in one post (bellow) I said I was unsure after reading an interview of Phuket Immigration Chief. It was in PhuketNews,  not in ThaiVisa, and I doubt I ever wrote any scaremongering  about this subject.

So back to discos and pubs raids now, please. 

• 2 weeks later...

about 30 officials from DOPA (dept of provincial administration) and other depts came into champagne in the LK Metro last night around 23 15. not interested in the falangs, looked like they were lining the girls up for drugs tests/check their ID's. 

nothing to get too worried about

Archived