IGNORED

New APPs from Immigration.

Oukiva

Hi. Thai Immigration recently added 2 APPs and updated its first one. They can be found here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Immigration+Bureau

https://itunes.apple.com/th/developer/royal-thai-police/id1263646087?l=th

I didn't try them, but we now have :

- Section38 : allows to make TM.30 reports

- TM6 : allow to prefill your Departure Card (TM.6) before you exit

- eService : the update old one. Allow 90-Days reports (TM.47) and a few other things (?)

Could be useful for some persons. :)

I can see the ??? when you do the TM6 on this app and don't want to hand over the paper one which they want you to guard like the Hope Diamond. 

Maybe a better description would be this app lets you do the TM6 card twice. 

2 minutes ago, ricktoronto said:

Maybe a better description would be this app lets you do the TM6 card twice. 

Have to say first I've heard of them (so thanks OP) but on having a quick look ... how do you use them? Doesn't explain and doesn't seem much point.

I can see if you did both in and out on the app and they can see the passport # when you are there it might be one less piece of paper but only to leave is bound to confuse. I'd also like to have the paper TM6 with my ID should the police want to see it.

Installed to have a look.

Basically you can fill in the details in the app but then you have to print it. Shame they didn't go all in and install scanners at immigration to scan your phone but no doubt that will come later.

One issue I see is for the address in Thailand it wants the full on address which most (I for one at least) won't have a clue about. Could find it but still easier to scribble bollocks on the flight :D

Screenshot_20190602-174129.jpg          Screenshot_20190602-174648.jpg

Thank you for the heads up about the applications. I've just installed the 90 Day one, though I have not tried to register yet. 

Most of the time though, I use doing my 90 Day as an excuse to run into town and get coffee and cake. I'd be out my visit to the bakery if I started doing 90 Day reports on my phone. :-)

Archived