IGNORED

Sashimi .... Japanse food

where can i eat this in Pattaya at acceptable prices ?

please NO tourist trap restaurants...

tx

5bc23fbaa550c_thaibox.gif.69fcc04145d2d7dc5a09f5db98e051d2.gif

1 hour ago, Suiker said:

acceptable to ... ?

1 hour ago, Suiker said:

tx

A few restaurants in Central Pattaya mall, very good

I have never eaten in Benihana in Pattaya but have in the states it is an expensive reataurant

I'm pretty sure that Benihana is, by definition, a tourist trap.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tsunami Sushi

Buffet, but not buffet style. You order off the menu and they fix each order as it comes in.

service is normal Thai slow, but all the food is above average. 

Sashimi selection is broad with lots of other options as well. 

Their teriyaki grilled salmon is killer. 

53 minutes ago, Jake.houston said:

Tsunami Sushi

Buffet, but not buffet style. You order off the menu and they fix each order as it comes in.

service is normal Thai slow, but all the food is above average. 

Sashimi selection is broad with lots of other options as well. 

Their teriyaki grilled salmon is killer. 

Where is it located

$ Fuji - Central Mall 

$$ Shakariki - Terminal 21.

$$$ FIN - Terminal 21.

$$$$ Ronin -  Naklua Soi 16/2

1 hour ago, robert said:

Where is it located

Google is your friend....mostly.

Tsunami Sushi Buffet สึนามิ ซูชิ บุฟเฟต์ สายสาม
394/114 หมู่ 9 ถนน พัทยา สาย 3 ตำบล หนองปรือ Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
+66 87 908 7000
https://goo.gl/maps/Du8899UboW2LUmWT9

19 hours ago, Jake.houston said:

Google is your friend....mostly.

Tsunami Sushi Buffet สึนามิ ซูชิ บุฟเฟต์ สายสาม
394/114 หมู่ 9 ถนน พัทยา สาย 3 ตำบล หนองปรือ Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
+66 87 908 7000
https://goo.gl/maps/Du8899UboW2LUmWT9

when you take the buffet 640 baht, also the sashimi as much you can eat in 90 min ? 

5bc23fbaa550c_thaibox.gif.69fcc04145d2d7dc5a09f5db98e051d2.gif

20 hours ago, robert said:

Where is it located

It's on 3rd Rd LK president on 3rd Rd about 500 meters north. 

Tsunami is now around 640b for open all you can eat. As stated above its not a buffet but all you can eat ordered fresh in the portions you want. As well as sushi and sashimi they offer a range of salads and soups as well as cocked meals. For 90 minutes you can order anything on the food menu. Drinks includes water, soda and tea (hot and cold) and ice cream for desert. 

Beer and saki are at a reasonable price. 

They renovated about a year ago but still seating is limited and they close at early, so it's busy around dinner time. 2002088060.thumb.JPG.0b1b222d39422ae9912e5f90333d3919.JPG

47 minutes ago, Franko2018 said:

It's on 3rd Rd LK President on 3rd Rd about 500 meters north. 

Tsunami is now around 640b for open all you can eat. As stated above its not a buffet but all you can eat ordered fresh in the portions you want. As well as sushi and sashimi they offer a range of salads and soups as well as cocked meals. For 90 minutes you can order anything on the food menu. Drinks includes water, soda and tea (hot and cold) and ice cream for desert. 

Beer and saki are at a reasonable price. 

They renovated about a year ago but still seating is limited and they close at early, so it's busy around dinner time. 2002088060.thumb.JPG.0b1b222d39422ae9912e5f90333d3919.JPG

Thanks for the info, looks really nice

it would be nice to also find good yakitori places..had some nice ones in california.

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

2 minutes ago, JABL said:

doesn't oishi have sashimi -there is one near second road 

Yes they they do, as a true buffet, they have food out for you to chose from, both raw and cooked food. The choice is OK for sashimi but definitely better places available. 

23 hours ago, robert said:

I have never eaten in Benihana in Pattaya but have in the states it is an expensive reataurant

It's also expensive in Pattaya, they also add 10% and 7% service and tax charges. 

The food is great the chef is entertaining but he also expects a tip so unless you are treating your self on a special occasions you will find better options in Pattaya. 

On 31/05/2019 at 20:56, Suiker said:

tx

I like Fuji.

http://www.fuji.co.th/2009/TH/home/index.php

https://www.facebook.com/FujiRestaurant

https://www.instagram.com/fujirestaurant/

Available in many locations:

fuji.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 03/07/2019 at 19:49, paluskof said:

Naklua; just next the Terminal 21 /  roundabout

51416308_409031509843195_986443358123589

All you can eat, more than 50 dishes 599 baht net (no VAT  / no service added), also a 799 baht net price more than 80 dishes.
10% discount now.
https://www.facebook.com/ShikiJapaneseRestaurantBuffet/

I confused with Odaiba Sushi which is located 50 meters away from Shiki Japanese Restaurant Buffet.
https://www.facebook.com/Odaibasushi/

Shiki has only one 599 buffet menu.
Odaiba has two: 599 and 899 (not 799) buffet menus.

62000109_2070285016414590_1449393673891479552_n.jpg

I went to the new Oishi Eaterium ; which was supposedly to have taken over the outlet at the Avenue. The new Eaterium is now located at Central Festival.

First off , I always liked the Avenue , something different to your regular shopping centres but unfortunately there is a reason all shopping centres look the same ........ coz the design works! Avenue always had less people and was plesent to stroll around ........ they even have giant komono lizards to pet there!

The new Eaterium has focused mainly on Japanese food ......... that's what they say ........ but from what I see , they just cut away the non jap food like dimsum. They have added the Korean ice dessert ; which was nice but I was there for the main dishes. There is a new booth for Ramen which was pretty good and the sashimi was top notch as usual but replenishment was slow. The place is slightly smaller than the huge Avenue outlet and we were like only 10th table during peak lunch time.

Chioce have lessen and prices have crept up. I remember 700ish after VAT and for that price , I rather walk to Tsunami or even Fuji or Yayoi just one level below.

PS @Evil Penevil feel free to use the above to start a new thread if you want to do a review of the place. I'm good at eating but not so much with the words!

Please remember to like and subscribe.

as others have said try tsunami sushi buffet on 3rd road near lk president. very good value, many different dishes, excellent to try new things

Archived