Jump to content

Looking for 5 month rental start july 12 central pattaya


Recommended Posts

Within 1 km of the avenue shopping center prefered  budget 14k per month 

Needs  government bills kitchen TV cable  fully furnished pool fan 

Wants gym 

pm if you hear of something. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Check out at East Coast Real Estate, (which I looked at months before moving here and who I am renting from) Alan Bolton and other websites that have listings.

 

I'd be surprised if you didn't find what you're looking for. I'll check with the agent who assisted me and let you know. You didn't mention a timeframe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ru4Real said:

*cough*     See title     *cough*

:Whistle:

55555 ah shit my bad!!! Sorry.

Edited by Rocketboy
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rocketboy said:

Check out at East Coast Real Estate, (which I looked at months before moving here and who I am renting from) Alan Bolton and other websites that have listings.

I'd be surprised if you didn't find what you're looking for. I'll check with the agent who assisted me and let you know. You didn't mention a timeframe.

cheers prefer to find a owner direct

The commissions are ridiculous to the owners hence the price is usually 10% more than finding one myself.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sorry I don't have anything in the area you are asking about however I have many in other areas within your budget if you change your mind regarding location.

JDM

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

I am sorry I don't have anything in the area you are asking about however I have many in other areas within your budget if you change your mind regarding location.

JDM

cheers i know all ready thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, talung66 said:

cheers prefer to find a owner direct

The commissions are ridiculous to the owners hence the price is usually 10% more than finding one myself.

Not my experience. 

 

I found two units from their website I wanted to see at the Urban Condos. I wanted a one bedroom/one bathroom. 20000 was the most I wanted to pay. One unit was 52sqm 17000, the other and the one I really wanted and chose was listed at 23000.

 

I told the agent I didn't want to spend 23000, she said prices are negotiable and also that she would speak with the owner who is Thai.

 

When I met her here that afternoon to look at both units she told me the 52sqm had been rented out since that morning.

 

She said but if you want the 62sqm you can have it for 17000! When she had said prices are negotiable I thought 1000-2000 off the price. I jumped right on it. 

 

So I'm not sure what commissions you are referring to. If it's hidden in the 17000 fine with me. I got just what I wanted at a great price for the size!

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, talung66 said:

cheers i know all ready thanks

If it helps I can rent you the apartment in Atlantis for 14,000tb a month for a 5 month contract.

It a long way from central pattaya however has the best pool complex and a good gym that is situated on the top floor of this condo block.

Its fully equipped just bring your toothpaste and brush.

I can rent you a studio in VT2B for 11,000tb a month for a 5 month contract.

Take a look at the photos on my website.

JDM 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rocketboy said:

Not my experience. 

 

I found two units from their website I wanted to see at the Urban Condos. I wanted a one bedroom/one bathroom. 20000 was the most I wanted to pay. One unit was 52sqm 17000, the other and the one I really wanted and chose was listed at 23000.

 

I told the agent I didn't want to spend 23000, she said prices are negotiable and also that she would speak with the owner who is Thai.

 

When I met her here that afternoon to look at both units she told me the 52sqm had been rented out since that morning.

 

She said but if you want the 62sqm you can have it for 17000! When she had said prices are negotiable I thought 1000-2000 off the price. I jumped right on it. 

 

So I'm not sure what commissions you are referring to. If it's hidden in the 17000 fine with me. I got just what I wanted at a great price for the size!

Normaly the agents fee is one months rental cost so it would be 17,000tb and the rent to the owner would be 15,500tb a month so you have done well.

The owner has let it rent for 15,500tb a month.

JDM

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Rocketboy said:

Not my experience. 

 

I found two units from their website I wanted to see at the Urban Condos. I wanted a one bedroom/one bathroom. 20000 was the most I wanted to pay. One unit was 52sqm 17000, the other and the one I really wanted and chose was listed at 23000.

 

I told the agent I didn't want to spend 23000, she said prices are negotiable and also that she would speak with the owner who is Thai.

 

When I met her here that afternoon to look at both units she told me the 52sqm had been rented out since that morning.

 

She said but if you want the 62sqm you can have it for 17000! When she had said prices are negotiable I thought 1000-2000 off the price. I jumped right on it. 

 

So I'm not sure what commissions you are referring to. If it's hidden in the 17000 fine with me. I got just what I wanted at a great price for the size!

Yes as JDM said you did well then  the commission is usually paid upfront as well

It is very unusual to get a thai owner to reduce price with negotiation.

Most dont take it a saving face of not renting it out at a lower price.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • COVID-19

    Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

  • Advertise on Pattaya Addicts
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.