Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai Business class. BKK to DPS

dirtyden

Hi guys

I am flying to Bali a week on Friday . going with Thai Airway's business class. Is it any good?. As its a newer different plane now that I used around 3 years a go.

Also, what is the best lounge to use in BKK?  I heard Singapore is good?

Thanks. 

Thai Biz is pretty poor. One of the worst I’ve been in between LHR and BKK. Still better than cattle class, obviously:-)

I think the best Star Alliance lounge I’ve been in at BKK is Eva. Singapore is decent. Both much better than Thai. They will be a fair distance from your gate though.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I have used the BKK Thai Lounge a few times, when flying Royal Jordanian to HKG. It is ok .

TG business class can vary alot, both in terms of hard product as well as service.

There is no "standard" business class seat. Some of the newer seats, like on the A350 or the A380 are pretty good, others are the old style angled flat or the recliner style. Thai is also famous for swapping aircraft, so you really never know what you will get.

Thai crews also vary alot. Some are really terrific, while others are staffed with hi-so prats who think their shite doesnt stink. It really is all over the board.

Personally, I think the main TG lounge near the D gates is pretty good. The remote lounges are less appealing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Singapore  business class is fantastic... if on an A380. On a 777 it's not great. We had A380 from London-Singapore..  but the 777 on way  back....way back felt like a Ryanair tramp.

Singapore Airlines SIN -LHR in 777-300ER in BC is  like Ryanair you have to be joking.!!!! 

Ryanair Tramp ? whats that ?

I've gotta believe that between BKK and DPS, the choices for a nonstop are pretty limited. Thai, Garuda, AirAsia and Lion? For biz class, I'd guess only Thai and Garuda?

I'd be hard pressed to add a stop just to fly a marginally better business class.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Archived