Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Getting METV without leaving Thailand

HappyExpat

Hi for all,

i am staying here with METV by doing visa run.  i have  an idea to renew  METV that probably wont work:

as far as i know,  i can get METV only in my home  country. so when im  staying in LOS after my  METV finish ( still can stay 3 months more even after visa finish by visa run last day + extension ), can i send my passport to my home country by an express cargo to get another METV from thai embassy by a visa agency in my home country in behalf of me ?  after they get visa they can send my passport back  to thailand and i can make visa run forever without  travelling overseas to get only metv  ?  in Turkey i dont have  to apply thai embassy personelly  to get metv, visa agencises can handle it.  probably  people thinks this way before and  this will not work because thai embassy in my country will check arrival and departure stamps in passport and they will easily notice that, departure stamp doesnt exist.

for sure will this way not work ?

The Thai Embassy will see you have no exit stamp from Thailand.

So no it wont work and they may even return your passport with some kinda alert on it saying you should be detained at Immigration when you try and leave Thailand.

Real bad idea man

i had also thought same, bad idea. but i hade nobody to ask this " smart" idea , thatswhy i asked on this board.

but then i can go out from thailand and go to cambodia. i can send my passport from cambodia to my home country. in this case, there will be exit stamp in my passport.

Archived