IGNORED

60 days at the Centric Sea or City Garden Condo. You're choice

GirlsGirlsGirls

Hey guys going to in for 60 days at the end of the year and have these two places lined up Centric Sea or City Garden Condo.  They are both relatively the same price.  Centric slightly higher but not enough to break the bank

Centric newer, has a better view, safe, and washer - just in case I'm ODing on some Ant KIngs and need a few Thai nurses to come to take care of me throughout the day- 

City Garden Condo super convenient location for everything, come with wifi but heard it dodge, and the renter is super cute.  

Just wanted to know which one would you guys prefer 

35 minutes ago, GirlsGirlsGirls said:

City Garden Condo super convenient location for everything, come with wifi but heard it dodge, and the renter is super cute.  

Just wanted to know which one would you guys prefer 

I have stayed at city garden for 2 months, it was excellent. But, every condo is privately owned so one may be better then another

• Like 1

12 Pints in Know it all

I live at centric, so I would recommend it. Get a good agent who takes care of the rentals and live in the house. If you have any issues it’s fixed quickly. 

As a party condo in Patts: ViewTalay6 all the way. 

• Like 1

On 20/05/2019 at 23:13, Mr Wombat said:

I have stayed at city garden for 2 months, it was excellent. But, every condo is privately owned so one may be better then another

When you stayed do you remember if there were laundry facilities in the complex?  I used Google maps and know there is a laundry place right next to the complex where the 7-11 is, but still would love to be able to do wash the bed sheets every few days or day by myself.

11 hours ago, GirlsGirlsGirls said:

When you stayed do you remember if there were laundry facilities in the complex?  I used Google maps and know there is a laundry place right next to the complex where the 7-11 is, but still would love to be able to do wash the bed sheets every few days or day by myself.

The condo I stayed in had a washing machine. I think most do, so I never used the laundry - but like you say there is one outside the front gate

• Like 1

12 Pints in Know it all

8 hours ago, Mr Wombat said:

The condo I stayed in had a washing machine. I think most do, so I never used the laundry - but like you say there is one outside the front gate

Thanks, bud.  I got hooked up with an agent from Airbnb and none of the rooms she still has available do.  Don't matter though I guess I'll just use that new Otteri wash place Scuba+ was talking about for the sheet.  It'll treat it like extra morning cardio

I live in the Urban and use that laundry for all my bedding. They always come back smelling so fresh and lovely! :)

I have a washer in my unit that I use to wash all my clothes and towels and then hang them out to dry.

Not sure where I'd hang my sheets and comforters if I were to wash them. Certainly not over the railing on my balcony or the breeze drying rack similar to the one in the photo.

1118546792.g_400-w_g.jpg

18 hours ago, Rocketboy said:

I live in the Urban and use that laundry for all my bedding. They always come back smelling so fresh and lovely! :)

I have a washer in my unit that I use to wash all my clothes and towels and then hang them out to dry.

Not sure where I'd hang my sheets and comforters if I were to wash them. Certainly not over the railing on my balcony or the breeze drying rack similar to the one in the photo.

1118546792.g_400-w_g.jpg

I was just thinking of the sheets and pillowcases. that are relatively thin and dry quickly.  Figure if I did them early enough I could just hang them over a couple of chairs in the room and it would be dry by midday in the Thai heat.

But yeah if I can get them back in the same day I all for the onsite laundry service.  There's no way I gonna lug the comforters all the way to Oterri on 3rd road

oh Mint laundry rack mate

Edited by GirlsGirlsGirls

• 3 weeks later...

City garden has a laundry over in the admin building by the pool.

On 14/06/2019 at 02:14, bullseye said:

City garden has a laundry over in the admin building by the pool.

is it a coin laundry - Self Serve.  Or a Laundry Service that operates out of the condo 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 21/05/2019 at 15:01, Shawn80 said:

I live at centric, so I would recommend it. Get a good agent who takes care of the rentals and live in the house. If you have any issues it’s fixed quickly. 

As a party condo in Patts: ViewTalay6 all the way. 

Are you still there? Newest post about CS I could found is over year old. Some actual info would be nice.

If you're a smoker, Centric Sea is said to issue fines for smoking on The Balcony!

Not an issue for some but certainly for others. 

1 hour ago, soi16 said:

Are you still there? Newest post about CS I could found is over year old. Some actual info would be nice.

I looked at Centric sea last March when I was looking for a condo. It seemed more like a prison camp than a condo complex. Rules everywhere about everything, aren't even allowed to bring a bottle of water to the pool area.

The rooms were pretty nice cause they're newer, but to me they took a large studio and put a wall up and called it a 1 bedroom, just like the Base rooms. So they seemed cramped.

Some people might like it, but it wasn't for me.

2 hours ago, Bobson VaGene said:

If you're a smoker, Centric Sea is said to issue fines for smoking on The Balcony!

Not an issue for some but certainly for others. 

Thanks for that! I'm. Went there and checked one condo. Asked her, if I can smoke on the balcony, she keeped quiet. Must check again.

Keep in mind that Pattaya is very, very quiet right now, and will be for at least 3 more months, maybe another year.  Most of the businesses around Centric Sea have closed.  The nearest 7-11 or Family Mart is about 1 km away.

There is a 7-11 open 50m away  from the entrance of Centric Sea.

Edited by DP Gumbypgh

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t