Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

rockers3121

How many women have you had without paying to them in Pattaya

rockers3121

Hello Guys,

I thought its an interesting question for all the members. Feel free to share your count and experience :)

My Count :-  1

Goojaoarr

I never pay. 
The trick is to send her first to the shower after the deed. And I just walk away.
If she's suspicous I take her clothes with me so she can't run after me naked on the street.

Fierce Deity

I've only done it a few times with soapy girls or Bargirls that I paid before but refused payment another time. I didn't really care. 

I think some dudes get a hard on from the idea of not having to pay a working girl, it's an ego thing. It's silly to me that they go to pattaya for this. They can go to 100's of other countries and cities to get higher quality non-p4p action, yet they go to pattaya? I don't get it.

speedtoy

two.

One I still spend time with when I get bored with bar girls every trip.

Jous

Zero.

:Dance1:

MarkKetting

Happened twice so far
*multiple visits from both

Syco
Posted (edited)

FFS ....do we really need another ego boosting " I got it for free in the biggest brothel in the world "  thread , because ...." I'm so handsome and irresistible I didn't need to pay"

Edited by Syco

keepitfun
30 minutes ago, Syco said:

FFS ....do we really need another ego boosting " I got it for free in the biggest brothel in the world "  thread , because ...." I'm so handsome and irresistible I didn't need to pay"

Well, you and I don’t, but seems some folk do.  The stories can be funny at least.  

gorditoslayer
Posted (edited)

Happened once on my first trip. I woke up at 5:30am. Went to pier as they were about to close up and some small girl with fake tits wanted to go home with me. When we got to holiday inn I told her to show her ID to reception. She got mad and said she not a working girl and bolted straight for the elevators. Funny thing is she definitely was a FL because her friend she was with was someone I talked on skout with before

Edited by gorditoslayer

Candy77

I had a cabbie for FREE in Pattaya. Later I realized if I add up all that I spent on shopping (for her), groceries (for her room) and food (for us), I could have got atleast 4 working girls LT. GFE appreciated but not at that cost. Not to speak of all the drama that comes with it. Headaches are FREE, nothing else.

thumper64

We all pay in one way or another.............

Coffeejunkie

Not once in Thailand. 

Coffeejunkie

But still cheaper than a 8 year marriage and then the divorce. 

storytime

I get a free one from my left hand.

Candy77
11 minutes ago, storytime said:

I get a free one from my left hand.

That’s puppy love. That’s true love. For me it’s the right hand.

electoff

Once a girl I had bar fined a few  times in one trip offered a free one.  Thought it was rude to knock her back.  Felt awkward to be honest.

Scuba+

A few. I'm happy paying girls for sex but its also nice when you don't pay, they like you more and there's more feeling.

I had to stop a girl keep paying bar for me

KhunChang
Posted (edited)

Pattaya 1

Thailand: 9

Nowadays, if i don't want to be committed to the girl, I'd rather pay than having a TG that start to imagine we are in some sort of relationship and might cause me trouble later.

This is why i gave 1500 to a non P4P girl in Pattaya pretexting the trouble with her motorbike she told me (probably not innocently) about.

Edited by KhunChang

vimto66

None.

ocka

None, never, not even once.

I wouldn't dream of not paying them.

lfc4dp

That's about 4 now, made sure they all knew about my pattaya lifestyle too see who would sink or swim. Still 2 that are in touch with me and there if I want them. The bar girls forget easy so it's nice to have that smidge of reality each trip.

SteveB

None (o)...it's Pattaya. And always happy to pay..this way you don't get surprises at the end. I.e demands of a lot of money. 

PPROSPERITY

As I have already mentioned somewhere else on here, I got 3 girls for free on my maiden trip and could have easily gotten more. Two of them even bought drinks for me. This did not make me happy, and I ended up paying for those encounters psychologically. All of them. In the trip which is coming up, I have resolved not to repeat it.

I fully agree with the posters above that it is extremely stupid to go to Pattaya in order to get girls in the normal way. It defies the purpose and negates all of the advantages of this place. And, unless you are a mental rock (in which case what the hell are you doing in Pattaya?), it is dangerous on more than one level.

When you pay, you retain control. You can arrange it exactly the way you want. And, crucially, at the back of your mind, you know that you are simply consuming a service. The beauty of Pattaya is the quality of that service which, as far as I am aware, is still unmatched anywhere else in the world.

Santana187
Posted (edited)

Made 3 trips the last 3 years, my first trip I paid for 95%, the last night I made an account on Tinder and got a regular girl from there for free in Pattaya. My second trip last year it was about 50/50 in Bangkok, Huahin and Pattaya. Most from Tinder, some from bars/clubs. Most free ones were in Bangkok, though. Last trip earlier this year I paid 1 girl in Bangkok once the initial night (she works in a beauty salon), the nights afterwards, spreadout through my holiday, were free. Even took her to Koh Samet with me, all expenses paid ofcourse. I also paid one massage chick for a LT, and the rest of the girls were free, also from Tinder. My friend got a girl from Hillary 2 for free, I was close to getting one too, but at the very end she hit me with the price tag. I think her friend or whoever cockblocked me, I saw them talking about me together and then she told me I got to pay, so I think her girlfriend spotted me a previous night with another girl since this was my 3rd time there that week and snitched me lol. I also BF'ed a soi 6 girl for a few days during my latest trip, but she didn't ask for any money as well. It was during Songkran, so I think maybe she was just happy to be able to party freely. She even told me "if I didn't like you I'd ask you to pay me". Ofcourse in this case I also paid for all expenses. 

I don't have a problem with paying at all, but why should I if I don't need to? I'm not risking to make it awkward if no price is discussed and I don't have any clue that she's a working girl (talking about her job etc. or lack of bar girl antics) by offering her money..

Which makes me think, is it "free" when she's not a working girl? Because that implies she's not charging you were she usually does.. Maybe it's luck, maybe I'm that hansum as I'm only 29 now, but as I experienced it in my 3 trips thusfar, not all girls on Tinder are working girls, especially not in Bangkok, a little less in Huahin and some in Pattaya.

I also found out that on ThaiFriendly on the other hand, if they are not working girls, they are looking for something serious. Not really an inbetween it seems.. 

Edited by Santana187

speedtoy
22 hours ago, Syco said:

Nobody cares if you're not hansom.