IGNORED

finn air

ljc

Hello does anyone know if alcohol is free on finn air, just looking at booking flights using finn air from Manchester. thanks.

17 minutes ago, ljc said:

Hello does anyone know if alcohol is free on finn air, just looking at booking flights using finn air from Manchester. thanks.

No, beer, wine and spirits will cost you extra.

4 minutes ago, Tarpon said:

No, beer, wine and spirits will cost you extra.

Ok thanks for your reply, also its a quick changeover in Helsinki less than 1 hour. will I be ok. or rushing about?

18 minutes ago, ljc said:

Ok thanks for your reply, also its a quick changeover in Helsinki less than 1 hour. will I be ok. or rushing about?

No problem. I have 45 mins in July and I'm not worried at all. If your flight is delayed, they will hold the BKK flight for connecting passengers. If it's possible. 

15 hours ago, ljc said:

No problems with that changeover time at all, you don't even go back through security with FinnAir a lot of the time.

Helsinki airport very small and easily navigable.

If you've booked on the FinnAir website you can sometimes get relatively cheap business upgrades (i.e. under €500) by either submitting a bid on the site or just waiting till a few days before departure and buying it on the site

Archived