IGNORED

Baywalk Residence vs Adelphi Pattaya! Which one to choose?

iMonk

Hi all!

I shall be arriving Patts June 27th, and shall spend only 3 nights before taking a flight out on night of 1st July. So, being a first timer to Patts, which hotel out of the Baywalk Residence near the beach or Adelphi Pattaya near Soi Bukhao should I choose? My preference is a nice clean budget hotel with decent rooms, a pool, decent breakfast, must be guest friendly as I'll be bringing two to three girls (at different times & not together) to my room everyday. I am not a party animal, hence wont be hopping the WS bars/pubs after midnight, but instead focus on drilling whatever holes I can manage to. Good restaurants and 7/11 nearby would be an added bonus.

Any recommendations apart from the above two are also welcome.

P.S: I've booked Baywalk for the time being at around 1700 B/night, but I have the option of free cancellation till 10th June, just in case I change my mind.

Only stayed at Adelphi and i was impressed, great rooms, decent staff, one of the best medium sized hotels in Pattaya.

Not going to go into a detailed account because there are already threads about it on here.

Guess everybody is different, but first night I arrived in Pattaya about 4 years ago stayed at Adelphi and thought it a great hotel.  However, because I arrived in the dark, knew nothing about this site, and had very limited research on Pattaya,  I actually got myself turned around the next day;  usually never have issues with directions.  I have never stayed at the Baywalk, but because of my first timer direction issues at Adelphi think if I did it over again would go with it as long as prices similar - easier to get orientation and even baht buses easier to figure out from there.  FWIW - have to say though that on my trips to Pattaya actually stay closer to Adelphi than I do to Baywalk.

7/11's and resturaunts are plentiful all over central Pattaya.

Thanks all for the heads up. I'll remain with Baywalk this time then.

• 4 weeks later...

WiFi at baywalk not the best, and they change the password all the time, but the rooms are good and only 10 minutes walk to walking street 

If the rooms are good, location is great, that's all I need.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I've stayed at Adelphi a few times and the rooms are excellent relative to the price. WiFi worked great. Never stayed at Baywalk so cannot speak to it.

Only minor nitpick I have about Adelphi is that is not located directly on soi baokhaow so it's a few minute walk to access the baht buses.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey buddy,

I'm booked into the baywalk with the option to cancel next week.

How was your stay?  Recommend?  Would you stay there again?

Also, what room type did you choose?

Any advice appreciated - I've got a week to change my mind.

Cheers!

Archived