IGNORED

Taxis

Scottie1

Have to admit it seems more taxis in Pattaya now.Last night got one from hotel soi bukhaio to beer garden for 100bh.

last year drivers were trying it on for 300.Now the average seems to be most places for 200 by.As I get older it seems

easier for me in not trying to climb on a crowded bhatbus.

Times are tough I guess, usually they hike the prices ! Get it whilst you can :)

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

On 15/05/2019 at 10:41, Scottie1 said:

Have to admit it seems more taxis in Pattaya now.Last night got one from hotel soi bukhaio to beer garden for 100bh.

last year drivers were trying it on for 300.Now the average seems to be most places for 200 by.As I get older it seems

easier for me in not trying to climb on a crowded bhatbus.

You should probably have taken the guy's number. It's been a long time since i got a baht bus on private charter for 100 baht let alone a taxi. I use Grab without too much drama in Bangkok but Pattaya is a different animal

About time, maybe the taxi mafia is losing its grip.  

Some damn white knight will probably show them this thread and that will be the end of it.   .

12 minutes ago, keepitfun said:

About time, maybe the taxi mafia is losing its grip.  

Some damn white knight will probably show them this thread and that will be the end of it.   .

Taxi mafia!! Really? So how does that work? Is it the same group that run the motorbike taxi mafia and the baht bus mafia and the jet ski mafia and the MIT bar mafia and the BR freelancer mafia and the Jomtein Russian mafia and the 7/11 mafia and the  Soi dog pet owners mafia and the Fkng Calabrian mafia... and the (insert your own title here) mafia? Is this mafia Don married to the headmistress at the BG academy up on Pratamak Hill? 555

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

6 minutes ago, Macawber said:

Taxi mafia!! Really? So how does that work? Is it the same group that run the motorbike taxi mafia and the baht bus mafia and the jet ski mafia and the MIT bar mafia and the BR freelancer mafia and the Jomtein Russian mafia and the 7/11 mafia and the  Soi dog pet owners mafia and the Fkng Calabrian mafia... and the (insert your own title here) mafia? Is this mafia Don married to the headmistress at the BG academy up on Pratamak Hill? 555

Yep, same guys.  They keep busy

Archived