IGNORED

Flying back to the Uk from thailand

Bertman

Last year I went back to Scotland in September the flight with Qatar airways cost me £752 return. But if I was flying from Scotland to Bangkok  return on the same dates the cost was £419. Is there a reason it costs more to fly from Thailand ? Looking for next year and it appears to be the same dearer to fly from Bangkok 

Flights from the UK are very cheap. More airlines fly to/from the UK than a lot of other countries. You can check pretty much any other country and flights FROM the UK to the country will be cheaper than equivalent flights from that country TO the UK.

My sister lives in Australia and I used to regularly book flights for my parents to visit her. Their flights were generally 30-40% cheaper than flights with the same airline, at the same time of year, for my sister to fly to the UK.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Archived