IGNORED

Pattaya Blue Sky Review

Ziplee

Thanks for the review. Any shade/umbrellas around the pool area?

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Something to add to review

You have to log in WiFi each time. I use Data on my phone and WiFi for tablet. Had no problem with WiFi but I wasn't streaming anything.

3 hours ago, Ziplee said:

Some shade in the afternoon, I didn't see any umbrellas. 

Thanks

The hotel is very good !! But you forget a important thing: They have a normal key for the room-door and also a small key for electric in room and that together with a big Plastik sign(roomnumber) is on a keyring. The keyring is meltet for not can take off!!! Everything else is perfect!!

1 hour ago, yellowball said:

They have a normal key for the room-door and also a small key for electric in room and that together with a big Plastik sign(roomnumber) is on a keyring. The keyring is meltet for not can take off!!! Everything else is perfect!!

Yes, I did forget that. Funny thing is, the first 2 or 3 times I stayed there, I was one of those guys that took the power key off the ring and ran the aircon 24-7. Now you can't.

6 hours ago, Ziplee said:

Yes, I did forget that. Funny thing is, the first 2 or 3 times I stayed there, I was one of those guys that took the power key off the ring and ran the aircon 24-7. Now you can't.

sure you can when this happened to me years ago I took the key ring to the nearest Motorbike repair shop and for 50 baht they cut it off then i replaced it with a split ring job done 

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

1 hour ago, Soi7 said:

took the key ring to the nearest Motorbike repair shop and for 50 baht they cut it off

Yes, that would work.  Now I don't mind the power key on the ring. 

My second trip, I came back so horny and wanted to bang this TG quick, I left the key in the door. The next morning I spent 15 minutes looking for the door key until I gave up and went to the front desk. 

I knew the Front desk girl, as soon as she saw me, she handed me the room key. She said the Bell Boy saw my key in the door and was going to knock but he heard us in the room and didn't want to disturb us.

Now with the power key on there, I always know where my key is.

• Like 2

Thanks for the review. This hotel is my usual go to accommodation whenever I'm there. The major points for me are the rain shower (I hate bathtubs) and the staff. I'm always surprised that they are the same staff as the previous time and they always remember you.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Read my trip reports here, thanks:

September 2019November 2019

May 2023November 2023

2 hours ago, Machinations said:

Last time I was there in March they had those garden type umbrellas.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Umbrellas. They will suffice. Stop me burning to a crisp, or keep the rain off me, as the case maybe

• Like 2

Sorry for the stupid question but does the Blue Sky charge a joiners fee or are guests free of charge? I tried emailing the hotel but have yet to hear back from them.

Edited by paulalbert1980

3 minutes ago, paulalbert1980 said:

Sorry for the stupid question but does the Blue Sky charge a joiners fee or are guests free of charge? I tried emailing the hotel but have yet to hear back from them.

No joiner fee. Book for 2 people, it's the same price as one. In case you get an LLT. 

Edited by Ziplee
  • Thanks 1

Couple of questions: 

1) Is it easy to get the Baht bus from that location to places like WS?

2) Is it the kind of road that would get flooded if it rains?

Really good review, thanks.

Does the hotel still have a functioning gym?

I tried to book direct but they said they only take bookings via Agoda and other booking sites. Is this what others have experienced? 

I'm thinking this or page ten due to the renovations. 

Edited by Sam Beckett

5 hours ago, Sam Beckett said:

only take bookings via Agoda and other booking sites. Is this what others have experienced? 

Yes, Agoda has pretty good pricing and hotels.com is another.

I think this is a great hotel for anybody wanting a hotel.  However, think it was mentioned in other site and I ran into this when inquired in March that it sometimes hard to get booking as seems to get booked out quick.  Also, have not checked for low season, but that 1100b rate seemed bit low to what was quoted to me in March.  Maybe it a difference in which booking site used(I used hotels.com).  Would be good to know which booking site gives you best rate.