IGNORED

Waiter On Wheels Food Delivery Service

Wow Pattaya

Is there a pdf version of the menu that you can post?

BTW where is the Australian food?... :)

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Can the free delivery be explained.

I oredered a small pasta dish at Cherry bar on beach road and paid 225 baht plus 50 baht delivery charge.

At todays rate thats almost £6!!

I can't wait to try the new menu. I had some of the best delivery service using WoW. Although I was a bit put off when the delivery woman wanted to keep my 800 Baht change as a tip :) . Other than that highly recommended.

Edited by thezeeman

Can the free delivery be explained.

I oredered a small pasta dish at Cherry bar on beach road and paid 225 baht plus 50 baht delivery charge.

At todays rate thats almost £6!!

We deliver for the restaurants our new menu offers free delivery and no 10% service charge to the customer.If your at the cherry bar and the menu is 225bt you should only pay that.As for the price on the menu that's up to the restaurants.The other services are still charging the delivery charge and the 10% service charge.Call our office and they will bring you a new menu now with 40 restaurants.Thanks

nevr had a problem with using them, so far good service

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

I have stopped using the delivery service companies, mainly due to the prices they charge in the menu for the food and the 10 % service charge and delivery fee.

I could never understand why they charge a service charge of 10% on the food which they don't make and 10% on the delivery charge which is already charged for as the delivery service.

When I used to order a delivery from WOW via Vientiane restaurant my bill would be around 1000 Baht.

If I go and collect it myself the food is much cheaper on their menu and I save all the extra charges my bill is less than 500 Baht.

I order from there 2-3 times a week so it has made a big difference over a month.

Also living out at Maprachan I can get my food quicker and still warm if I go myself.

I guess in town it's convenient but for me it's just slow and expensive.

I have stopped using the delivery service companies, mainly due to the prices they charge in the menu for the food and the 10 % service charge and delivery fee.

I could never understand why they charge a service charge of 10% on the food which they don't make and 10% on the delivery charge which is already charged for as the delivery service.

When I used to order a delivery from WOW via Vientiane restaurant my bill would be around 1000 Baht.

If I go and collect it myself the food is much cheaper on their menu and I save all the extra charges my bill is less than 500 Baht.

I order from there 2-3 times a week so it has made a big difference over a month.

Also living out at Maprachan I can get my food quicker and still warm if I go myself.

I guess in town it's convenient but for me it's just slow and expensive.

The 10% service charge is for the operators who handle the call and execute the orders for the customers.Most restaurants staff there english is poor and your order get's mess up most of the time.The delivery charge goes to our drivers for there pay.Now we changed it around where theres no 10% charge and free delivery in pattaya,jomtiem and naklua.We are up to 40% less then the other services.