IGNORED

Please everyone who can please attend this Sunday

Bob's BBQ & Grill

Sunday and Tuesday afternoons were the only 2 days Steve worked in the TQ2 but he was loyal to those days and I think he had only missed 4-5 Sundays in the last 7 years. That was dedication to his friends as he always hung out with his friends on Sunday.

I'm still morning the loss of my friend and my business partner and it has been difficult but we must go on.

Please come by TQ2 on this Sunday as there will be a celebration for 3 birthday parties which were not celebrated due to Steve's passing. 1 is the bartender keeow who has been with Steve for 7 yrs and Steve always gave him a party every year, My wife's birthday was on the same day as keeow's yesterday and another is the wife of David from the US embassy which Steve always threw a party for her every year. Her birthday was on the 14th the day Steve died. I hope everyone can come and there will be a special reading of a Poem so please try to make it.

I felt sorry for my wife and the people who had such a tradgic event happen on their Birthdays but we can help them celebrate on this Sunday the 17 DEC at TQ2 at 8 pm

RIP Steve

Bob

Bob

Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill

http://www.bobs-bbq.com

I hope everyone who is able to attend enjoys the party Bob and that they all share a drink in memory of Steve. Hopefully people will remember to share good times and not dwell overly on the sadness of Steve's passing.