IGNORED

Thai Air Asia Bangkok DMK - Sihanoukville KOS

Gnorman

Some regular Thailand to Cambodia travellers may have some interest in this.

Thai AirAsia from July 2019 plans to launch new route to Cambodia, with the offering of Bangkok Don Mueang – Sihanoukville service. Operating 4 times a week, Airbus A320 aircraft will operate this route from 01JUL19.

FD660 DMK1425 – 1550KOS 320 x246
FD661 KOS1625 – 1745DMK 320 x246

https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/airlineroute/284199/thai-airasia-adds-bangkok-sihanoukville-service-from-july-2019/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=airlineroute&utm_campaign=airlineroute&utm_content=airlineroute-20190506

Interesting , but many I know have given up on Snooky since the Chinese took over  ,still could be good for a trip to play on the tables 

I was last there 18 months ago when the fence was going up along the beach and the locals were being turfed out 

There should have been flights available years ago when Snooky was a actually a fun, wild, cheap mongers destination only second to Pattaya before the great wall of China invaded it and turned it to another Macau. I was there two years ago and couldint wait to leave and vowed to never come back to that place again.

I guess its still useful for people wanting to head straight out to the Koh Rong islands

Not many westerners visiting Snooky nowadays, unless they don't have a clue whats going on there

Archived